The Corner and UM land Fuller's briefs
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
The brewer Fuller, Smith & Turner has appointed The Corner and UM London to handle its £2 million advertising and media accounts.
The ad agency will work initially on a new campaign for Fuller’s flagship ale brand, London Pride, after winning a competitive pitch against Isobel and Now.
UM London, which also won after a pitch, replaces MEC on the media account.
The Corner’s appointment ends a 15-year relationship between Fuller’s, which also owns a chain of pubs and beer brands including ESB and Discovery, and Doner.
Along with MEC, Doner took the decision not to repitch for the account.
Ian Bray, the managing director of Fuller’s, said: "We look forward to working with The Corner. We have been impressed by their energy and creativity throughout the pitch process and look forward to developing memorable work with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media