The Corner and UM land Fuller's briefs
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
The brewer Fuller, Smith & Turner has appointed The Corner and UM London to handle its £2 million advertising and media accounts.
The ad agency will work initially on a new campaign for Fuller’s flagship ale brand, London Pride, after winning a competitive pitch against Isobel and Now.
UM London, which also won after a pitch, replaces MEC on the media account.
The Corner’s appointment ends a 15-year relationship between Fuller’s, which also owns a chain of pubs and beer brands including ESB and Discovery, and Doner.
Along with MEC, Doner took the decision not to repitch for the account.
Ian Bray, the managing director of Fuller’s, said: "We look forward to working with The Corner. We have been impressed by their energy and creativity throughout the pitch process and look forward to developing memorable work with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- SEO & PPC Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Video Advertising Strategist Ultimate Asset £40000 - £55000 per annum + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Sports Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Graphic Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film