The Corner and UM land Fuller's briefs
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
The brewer Fuller, Smith & Turner has appointed The Corner and UM London to handle its £2 million advertising and media accounts.
The ad agency will work initially on a new campaign for Fuller’s flagship ale brand, London Pride, after winning a competitive pitch against Isobel and Now.
UM London, which also won after a pitch, replaces MEC on the media account.
The Corner’s appointment ends a 15-year relationship between Fuller’s, which also owns a chain of pubs and beer brands including ESB and Discovery, and Doner.
Along with MEC, Doner took the decision not to repitch for the account.
Ian Bray, the managing director of Fuller’s, said: "We look forward to working with The Corner. We have been impressed by their energy and creativity throughout the pitch process and look forward to developing memorable work with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Medical/healthcare copywriter become £40k-£50k, London (Greater)
- Digital Media Manager Career Moves Group £40000 - £45000 per annum + dep on exp, London
- Service Delivery Manager Mortimer Spinks £45000 - £47000 per annum + Excellent Bonus & Benefits, London
- PR Account Director AF Selection £38000 - £40000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior CRM Executive Online Resourcing Up to £34,000, Euston, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list