The Corner and UM land Fuller's briefs
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
The brewer Fuller, Smith & Turner has appointed The Corner and UM London to handle its £2 million advertising and media accounts.
The ad agency will work initially on a new campaign for Fuller’s flagship ale brand, London Pride, after winning a competitive pitch against Isobel and Now.
UM London, which also won after a pitch, replaces MEC on the media account.
The Corner’s appointment ends a 15-year relationship between Fuller’s, which also owns a chain of pubs and beer brands including ESB and Discovery, and Doner.
Along with MEC, Doner took the decision not to repitch for the account.
Ian Bray, the managing director of Fuller’s, said: "We look forward to working with The Corner. We have been impressed by their energy and creativity throughout the pitch process and look forward to developing memorable work with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Junior Digital Project Manager Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne