The Corner and UM land Fuller's briefs
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
The brewer Fuller, Smith & Turner has appointed The Corner and UM London to handle its £2 million advertising and media accounts.
The ad agency will work initially on a new campaign for Fuller’s flagship ale brand, London Pride, after winning a competitive pitch against Isobel and Now.
UM London, which also won after a pitch, replaces MEC on the media account.
The Corner’s appointment ends a 15-year relationship between Fuller’s, which also owns a chain of pubs and beer brands including ESB and Discovery, and Doner.
Along with MEC, Doner took the decision not to repitch for the account.
Ian Bray, the managing director of Fuller’s, said: "We look forward to working with The Corner. We have been impressed by their energy and creativity throughout the pitch process and look forward to developing memorable work with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Group Marketing Manager Warmup PLC £60,000-£65,000 plus healthcare and other benefits, London (North), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Planner Online Resourcing Competitive salary, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Designer Red Sofa London £20000 - £24000 per annum, City of London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO