The Corner and UM land Fuller's briefs
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
The brewer Fuller, Smith & Turner has appointed The Corner and UM London to handle its £2 million advertising and media accounts.
The ad agency will work initially on a new campaign for Fuller’s flagship ale brand, London Pride, after winning a competitive pitch against Isobel and Now.
UM London, which also won after a pitch, replaces MEC on the media account.
The Corner’s appointment ends a 15-year relationship between Fuller’s, which also owns a chain of pubs and beer brands including ESB and Discovery, and Doner.
Along with MEC, Doner took the decision not to repitch for the account.
Ian Bray, the managing director of Fuller’s, said: "We look forward to working with The Corner. We have been impressed by their energy and creativity throughout the pitch process and look forward to developing memorable work with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy