The Corner and UM land Fuller's briefs
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
The brewer Fuller, Smith & Turner has appointed The Corner and UM London to handle its £2 million advertising and media accounts.
The ad agency will work initially on a new campaign for Fuller’s flagship ale brand, London Pride, after winning a competitive pitch against Isobel and Now.
UM London, which also won after a pitch, replaces MEC on the media account.
The Corner’s appointment ends a 15-year relationship between Fuller’s, which also owns a chain of pubs and beer brands including ESB and Discovery, and Doner.
Along with MEC, Doner took the decision not to repitch for the account.
Ian Bray, the managing director of Fuller’s, said: "We look forward to working with The Corner. We have been impressed by their energy and creativity throughout the pitch process and look forward to developing memorable work with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Account Director Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£230 - Ã‚£250 per day, City of London
- MidWeight Digital Designer - Agency Nakama £25,000 - £35000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Account executive - branding and design agency, Ã‚£22k Gabriele Skelton £18000 - £22000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director - Digital Global Agency Nakama £80,000 - £100,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Studio Manager Network Career Consultants Ã‚£50000 - Ã‚£60000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake