The Corner and UM land Fuller's briefs
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
The brewer Fuller, Smith & Turner has appointed The Corner and UM London to handle its £2 million advertising and media accounts.
The ad agency will work initially on a new campaign for Fuller’s flagship ale brand, London Pride, after winning a competitive pitch against Isobel and Now.
UM London, which also won after a pitch, replaces MEC on the media account.
The Corner’s appointment ends a 15-year relationship between Fuller’s, which also owns a chain of pubs and beer brands including ESB and Discovery, and Doner.
Along with MEC, Doner took the decision not to repitch for the account.
Ian Bray, the managing director of Fuller’s, said: "We look forward to working with The Corner. We have been impressed by their energy and creativity throughout the pitch process and look forward to developing memorable work with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director [Contract Role] - Stunning Agency Fill Recruitment c£50k +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive Â– Property, £27k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Specialist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Not specified, Oxford
- Graphic Designer, Hampshire Blue Tree Recruits £22,000 - £26,000, Aldershot, Hampshire
- Mobile RTB Sales Director Ultimate Asset Ã‚£55000 - Ã‚£65000 per annum + + comm + bens, London