Center Parcs hunts advertising agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Center Parcs, which spends £5 million on advertising, is on the hunt for an agency to create a campaign based on a brand repositioning brief.
The leisure company appointed 18 Feet & Rising to develop a strategy to reposition the brand in September last year. 18 Feet & Rising is among the agencies lining up to compete in the advertising pitch.
The move comes as Center Parcs prepares to open a £250 million resort – its fifth in the UK – in Warren Wood, Bedfordshire in 2014.
Center Parcs has previously worked with Beattie McGuinness Bungay, which won the business in 2010.
BMB created TV work showing families taking part in outdoor activities.
One spot, which featured on-screen copy that read "4 night breaks from £249 for 4 people", was banned by the Advertising Standards Authority after a viewer argued that it was not clear that the holiday had to be taken in January.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director Aspire £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- PR Account Executive AF Selection £17,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PR Account Director AF Selection £40,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London Central