Center Parcs hunts advertising agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Center Parcs, which spends £5 million on advertising, is on the hunt for an agency to create a campaign based on a brand repositioning brief.
The leisure company appointed 18 Feet & Rising to develop a strategy to reposition the brand in September last year. 18 Feet & Rising is among the agencies lining up to compete in the advertising pitch.
The move comes as Center Parcs prepares to open a £250 million resort – its fifth in the UK – in Warren Wood, Bedfordshire in 2014.
Center Parcs has previously worked with Beattie McGuinness Bungay, which won the business in 2010.
BMB created TV work showing families taking part in outdoor activities.
One spot, which featured on-screen copy that read "4 night breaks from £249 for 4 people", was banned by the Advertising Standards Authority after a viewer argued that it was not clear that the holiday had to be taken in January.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Comms Acount Director- Leading Beauty FMCG - £55K Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - SPORTS BRAND - £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager! BRAND LED ACCOUNTS!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Branding up to £39k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £39000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film