UM hands global role to Kinniburgh
UM, the Interpublic media network, has promoted Hamish Kinniburgh, the EMEA chief strategy director, to its top global strategy role.
Kinniburgh takes the position of executive vice-president and global chief strategy officer, replacing Jim Elms.
Reporting to UM’s global chief executive, Jacki Kelley, he will be responsible for driving communications strategy across the network, managing the regional strategy chiefs and continuing as the lead on Coca-Cola.
Elms has been promoted to chief strategy officer at IPG’s overarching media group, Mediabrands.
Since joining UM in 2008, Kinniburgh has worked across its range of EMEA clients and played a key role on new business.
Kinniburgh said: "At UM, we believe in delivering business results for our clients. For strategy, this means reimagining how communications can drive businesses forward and I’m really excited to be a part of that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Web Project Manager (Part-time) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive daily rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links