Victoria Fox named Lida's managing director
Lida has completed its management line-up with the appointment of Victoria Fox as its managing director.
Fox joins the agency from Adam & Eve/DDB, where she was a managing partner. She will return to Lida, where she previously worked for four years until 2004, in March and will report to the chairman, Matthew Heath.
Her appointment follows the departure of the chief executive, Mel Cruickshank, last year. Heath, the chief strategy officer, was then promoted to the additional position of chairman.
At Lida, Fox will work across the agency’s client base, which includes O2, Ikea and Boots, as well as on new business.
She will be reunited with the creative director, Nicky Bullard, with whom she worked as a group account director at Lida during her previous spell at the M&C Saatchi-owned agency.
Before Adam & Eve/DDB, where she spent six years, Fox was the managing director at DDB UK’s integrated arm, Touch DDB. She has also worked at Brann and Partners Andrews Aldridge.
Heath said: "Victoria brings a compelling blend of direct, digital and brand experience."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- eCom / Retail Marketing Manager (B2C) - Online Homewares Retailer Recruitment Revolution £45,000 + £5k bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Events Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Adam Recruitment Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director - Brand Coms ADLIB £33k - £38k , Bristol
- Digital Project Manager - Senior Premier Media Negotiable, London
- Channel Marketing Manager, London, up to £46k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £46000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, North London