Agencies line up for £8m Royal Mail DM
Royal Mail has kicked off a review of its £8 million direct marketing business.
Following the completion of the statutory process, the appointed agency will work on the account for four years and will be responsible for all of Royal Mail’s DM, sales promotion, design, strategic planning and any other integrated services that form part of a DM campaign.
Royal Mail currently works with Proximity London on DM and digital. Beta remains the incumbent on the integrated advertising account.
Although Royal Mail has cut back traditional DM campaigns in recent years, it launched its own facility, MarketReach, in July last year to help boost DM use by UK brands.
Separately, the result of Royal Mail’s digital ad review is expected imminently.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Brand Designer Publicitas International AG monthly, Switzerland (CH)
- Midweight Flash Designer Purple Consultancy £250 per day, London