Malaria No More UK appoints Johnny Fearless
Johnny Fearless has won the advertising account for the charity Malaria No More UK after a pitch.
The agency will create a single brand idea to support the charity's next major campaign this spring. The pitch process was handled by AAR.
Initially, the new campaign will run in print and digital media and through experiential activity.
MNM UK has previously worked with Red Bee Media, which created a spoof online trailer for a fictional vampire film to raise awareness of the disease in 2010.
The charity, launched in 2009, aims to save lives through raising awareness and fundraising campaigns, and by making strategic investments in Africa, where over 90% of all malaria deaths occur.
James Whiting, the executive director of MNM UK, said: "The agency’s fearlessness rang true and, coupled with their insight and passion, made our decision pretty straightforward."
Neil Hughston, a founding partner at Johnny Fearless, said: "We were struck by the client’s commitment to using creativity in a truly fearless way, and to cut through the charity overload plaguing consumers.
"We will use our considerable insight and experience of the charity sector to create a high-impact message that raises awareness of this crucial issue among politicians and the public."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Croydon
- Account Exec/Grad - top London creative agency, £20k The Industry Club London Ltd £19k - £21k depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd Very competitive basic salary + excellent benefits, Hampshire
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad