Malaria No More UK appoints Johnny Fearless
Johnny Fearless has won the advertising account for the charity Malaria No More UK after a pitch.
The agency will create a single brand idea to support the charity's next major campaign this spring. The pitch process was handled by AAR.
Initially, the new campaign will run in print and digital media and through experiential activity.
MNM UK has previously worked with Red Bee Media, which created a spoof online trailer for a fictional vampire film to raise awareness of the disease in 2010.
The charity, launched in 2009, aims to save lives through raising awareness and fundraising campaigns, and by making strategic investments in Africa, where over 90% of all malaria deaths occur.
James Whiting, the executive director of MNM UK, said: "The agency’s fearlessness rang true and, coupled with their insight and passion, made our decision pretty straightforward."
Neil Hughston, a founding partner at Johnny Fearless, said: "We were struck by the client’s commitment to using creativity in a truly fearless way, and to cut through the charity overload plaguing consumers.
"We will use our considerable insight and experience of the charity sector to create a high-impact message that raises awareness of this crucial issue among politicians and the public."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CREATIVE LEAD - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- DIGITAL DESIGNER Live Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- CREATIVE LEADS - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - BRANDING Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London