Malaria No More UK appoints Johnny Fearless
Johnny Fearless has won the advertising account for the charity Malaria No More UK after a pitch.
The agency will create a single brand idea to support the charity's next major campaign this spring. The pitch process was handled by AAR.
Initially, the new campaign will run in print and digital media and through experiential activity.
MNM UK has previously worked with Red Bee Media, which created a spoof online trailer for a fictional vampire film to raise awareness of the disease in 2010.
The charity, launched in 2009, aims to save lives through raising awareness and fundraising campaigns, and by making strategic investments in Africa, where over 90% of all malaria deaths occur.
James Whiting, the executive director of MNM UK, said: "The agency’s fearlessness rang true and, coupled with their insight and passion, made our decision pretty straightforward."
Neil Hughston, a founding partner at Johnny Fearless, said: "We were struck by the client’s commitment to using creativity in a truly fearless way, and to cut through the charity overload plaguing consumers.
"We will use our considerable insight and experience of the charity sector to create a high-impact message that raises awareness of this crucial issue among politicians and the public."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior AV Planner Aspire £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Kingsgate Recruitment to £25,000 - £30,000, Clapham Town, London (Greater)
- POS Assistant Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Client Services Director - Sydney Australia Twist Recruitment £105000 per annum, Eastern Suburbs Sydney
- TV Buyer - £26K - HUGE Client! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign