Malaria No More UK appoints Johnny Fearless
Johnny Fearless has won the advertising account for the charity Malaria No More UK after a pitch.
The agency will create a single brand idea to support the charity's next major campaign this spring. The pitch process was handled by AAR.
Initially, the new campaign will run in print and digital media and through experiential activity.
MNM UK has previously worked with Red Bee Media, which created a spoof online trailer for a fictional vampire film to raise awareness of the disease in 2010.
The charity, launched in 2009, aims to save lives through raising awareness and fundraising campaigns, and by making strategic investments in Africa, where over 90% of all malaria deaths occur.
James Whiting, the executive director of MNM UK, said: "The agency’s fearlessness rang true and, coupled with their insight and passion, made our decision pretty straightforward."
Neil Hughston, a founding partner at Johnny Fearless, said: "We were struck by the client’s commitment to using creativity in a truly fearless way, and to cut through the charity overload plaguing consumers.
"We will use our considerable insight and experience of the charity sector to create a high-impact message that raises awareness of this crucial issue among politicians and the public."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Executive - Seiko UK Ltd. Ball & Hoolahan Not Disclosed, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers