Albion picks up Chemist Direct brand and digital brief
Albion has been hired by the online chemist Chemist Direct to handle its brand identity and redevelop its ecommerce platform, Chemistdirect.co.uk.
The agency won the business without a pitch and is set to relaunch Chemistdirect.co.uk later this year.
Stuart Rowe, the chief executive of Chemist Direct, said: "Albion was the obvious choice for us when looking for a creative business partner who would work with us across different areas of our business."
Albion has a history of working with entrepreneurial companies which try to change the way their industries work, such as O2’s online sim-only telecoms provider Giffgaff and the short-term loans company Wonga.com.
Jason Goodman, chief executive of Albion, said: "Chemist Direct is an exciting and ambitious challenger to traditional high-street chemist dominance. They’ve long understood how to deliver great value to their customers, not just in price, but in levels of service that are world class for an internet business."
Chemist Direct was launched in 2007 by the entrepreneur Mitesh Soma and aims to supply cheaper pharmaceutical products to internet users. The service is supervised by qualified pharmacists.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Midweight Designer - Creative Agency - Old Street Twist Recruitment Ã‚£27000.00 - Ã‚£32000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Cars ! Ready for an immediate start or Jan 2015! Barker Graves £30/38K, central London
- PLANNER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Excellent, London
- Senior PR & Comms Officer Stopgap Ã‚£32000 - Ã‚£34700 per annum, Reading
- Senior Account Director - brand, digital and communications - £55-65k Story Recruitment £55-65k plus bonus dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)