Albion picks up Chemist Direct brand and digital brief
Albion has been hired by the online chemist Chemist Direct to handle its brand identity and redevelop its ecommerce platform, Chemistdirect.co.uk.
The agency won the business without a pitch and is set to relaunch Chemistdirect.co.uk later this year.
Stuart Rowe, the chief executive of Chemist Direct, said: "Albion was the obvious choice for us when looking for a creative business partner who would work with us across different areas of our business."
Albion has a history of working with entrepreneurial companies which try to change the way their industries work, such as O2’s online sim-only telecoms provider Giffgaff and the short-term loans company Wonga.com.
Jason Goodman, chief executive of Albion, said: "Chemist Direct is an exciting and ambitious challenger to traditional high-street chemist dominance. They’ve long understood how to deliver great value to their customers, not just in price, but in levels of service that are world class for an internet business."
Chemist Direct was launched in 2007 by the entrepreneur Mitesh Soma and aims to supply cheaper pharmaceutical products to internet users. The service is supervised by qualified pharmacists.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood