Albion picks up Chemist Direct brand and digital brief
Albion has been hired by the online chemist Chemist Direct to handle its brand identity and redevelop its ecommerce platform, Chemistdirect.co.uk.
The agency won the business without a pitch and is set to relaunch Chemistdirect.co.uk later this year.
Stuart Rowe, the chief executive of Chemist Direct, said: "Albion was the obvious choice for us when looking for a creative business partner who would work with us across different areas of our business."
Albion has a history of working with entrepreneurial companies which try to change the way their industries work, such as O2’s online sim-only telecoms provider Giffgaff and the short-term loans company Wonga.com.
Jason Goodman, chief executive of Albion, said: "Chemist Direct is an exciting and ambitious challenger to traditional high-street chemist dominance. They’ve long understood how to deliver great value to their customers, not just in price, but in levels of service that are world class for an internet business."
Chemist Direct was launched in 2007 by the entrepreneur Mitesh Soma and aims to supply cheaper pharmaceutical products to internet users. The service is supervised by qualified pharmacists.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%