Former JWT creative director David Rossiter dies aged 59
David Rossiter, a former JWT creative director and D&AD award winner, has died aged 59.
Having made his mark as a copywriter at Doyle Dane Bernbach in the late 1970s, he joined Abbott Mead Vickers in 1982, where he worked on Volvo, Sainsbury’s, Sun Alliance and The Economist.
Rossiter collected a D&AD silver award for his 'Lifebelts' poster for Dunlop. He moved to JWT in 1992, where he had creative responsibility for Shell and Vodafone.
His funeral will take place next Thursday (17 January) at Mortlake Crematorium at 12.40pm.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Producer Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Integrated Branding Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Channel Manager Premier Consultants £60,000 plus car allowance, bonus and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Marketing Manager - Retail Branding Agency! Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign