Former JWT creative director David Rossiter dies aged 59
David Rossiter, a former JWT creative director and D&AD award winner, has died aged 59.
Having made his mark as a copywriter at Doyle Dane Bernbach in the late 1970s, he joined Abbott Mead Vickers in 1982, where he worked on Volvo, Sainsbury’s, Sun Alliance and The Economist.
Rossiter collected a D&AD silver award for his 'Lifebelts' poster for Dunlop. He moved to JWT in 1992, where he had creative responsibility for Shell and Vodafone.
His funeral will take place next Thursday (17 January) at Mortlake Crematorium at 12.40pm.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Editor / Copywriter - C. London - Real Estate Giant Ninesharp £30000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Premier Media negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater)
- 3D Senior Creative Lead Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum, West Midlands