Former JWT creative director David Rossiter dies aged 59
David Rossiter, a former JWT creative director and D&AD award winner, has died aged 59.
Having made his mark as a copywriter at Doyle Dane Bernbach in the late 1970s, he joined Abbott Mead Vickers in 1982, where he worked on Volvo, Sainsbury’s, Sun Alliance and The Economist.
Rossiter collected a D&AD silver award for his 'Lifebelts' poster for Dunlop. He moved to JWT in 1992, where he had creative responsibility for Shell and Vodafone.
His funeral will take place next Thursday (17 January) at Mortlake Crematorium at 12.40pm.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire