Former JWT creative director David Rossiter dies aged 59
David Rossiter, a former JWT creative director and D&AD award winner, has died aged 59.
Having made his mark as a copywriter at Doyle Dane Bernbach in the late 1970s, he joined Abbott Mead Vickers in 1982, where he worked on Volvo, Sainsbury’s, Sun Alliance and The Economist.
Rossiter collected a D&AD silver award for his 'Lifebelts' poster for Dunlop. He moved to JWT in 1992, where he had creative responsibility for Shell and Vodafone.
His funeral will take place next Thursday (17 January) at Mortlake Crematorium at 12.40pm.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Account Manger - Big budget client!!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Project Manager - Freelance and Perm Contracts The Industry Club London Ltd Various, London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London