Former JWT creative director David Rossiter dies aged 59
David Rossiter, a former JWT creative director and D&AD award winner, has died aged 59.
Having made his mark as a copywriter at Doyle Dane Bernbach in the late 1970s, he joined Abbott Mead Vickers in 1982, where he worked on Volvo, Sainsbury’s, Sun Alliance and The Economist.
Rossiter collected a D&AD silver award for his 'Lifebelts' poster for Dunlop. He moved to JWT in 1992, where he had creative responsibility for Shell and Vodafone.
His funeral will take place next Thursday (17 January) at Mortlake Crematorium at 12.40pm.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London