Bauer Media hires River Publishing's Jane Druker to edit Top Santé
Bauer Media has appointed Jane Druker, currently editor of Holland & Barrett's Healthy magazine, as editor of Top Santé, its health and wellbeing magazine.
Druker will lead the 12-strong Top Santé team and edit the specialist monthly lifestyle magazine, which offers readers a mixture of news and features about health, beauty and wellbeing.
She is an experienced editor of health and beauty magazines, having edited Boots Health & Beauty Magazine at Redwood Publishing, before joining River Publishing to edit Healthy in 2009.
Her consumer magazine experience includes stints as deputy editor at IPC Media's InStyle and fashion features editor of the Mail on Sunday's You magazine, and she has written for Grazia, Red and Easy Living.
Earlier in her career, Druker worked at John Brown Publishing for six years.
David Bostock, publisher of Top Santé, said: "Jane's talent, editorial knowhow, vision and expertise make her the perfect editor to lead Top Santé through its next exciting stage of development."
Former editor Ellie Hughes left Bauer Media in October 2011 after seven years, to pursue other opportunities. Since then, the magazine has been edited by editorial consultants, most recently by acting editor Shoshana Goldberg.
Druker said: "Top Santé is an empowering, joyful and meaningful magazine and, as an editor, it doesn't get better than that."
According to figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC), Top Santé had a circulation of 63,525 in the first half of the year (down 9.3% year on year).Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Heat editor claims ABCs fail to capture evolution of magazines
- Nescafé strikes partnership with Bauer stations
- Bauer Media appoints first editor-in-chief across parenting titles
- FHM sparks Twitter outrage for 'normalising' violence against women
- Industry view: Can Women's Health shake up a struggling category?
- Will Mark Frith again prove a smash hit at Bauer?
- Bauer Media appoints IPC exec to publish Top Sante
- NW appoints Top Sante's Libbert as editor
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Senior Account Manager: c£40k Excellent Digital and Integrated Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k , Surrey: Close to Guildford
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.