Bauer Media hires River Publishing's Jane Druker to edit Top Santé
Bauer Media has appointed Jane Druker, currently editor of Holland & Barrett's Healthy magazine, as editor of Top Santé, its health and wellbeing magazine.
Druker will lead the 12-strong Top Santé team and edit the specialist monthly lifestyle magazine, which offers readers a mixture of news and features about health, beauty and wellbeing.
She is an experienced editor of health and beauty magazines, having edited Boots Health & Beauty Magazine at Redwood Publishing, before joining River Publishing to edit Healthy in 2009.
Her consumer magazine experience includes stints as deputy editor at IPC Media's InStyle and fashion features editor of the Mail on Sunday's You magazine, and she has written for Grazia, Red and Easy Living.
Earlier in her career, Druker worked at John Brown Publishing for six years.
David Bostock, publisher of Top Santé, said: "Jane's talent, editorial knowhow, vision and expertise make her the perfect editor to lead Top Santé through its next exciting stage of development."
Former editor Ellie Hughes left Bauer Media in October 2011 after seven years, to pursue other opportunities. Since then, the magazine has been edited by editorial consultants, most recently by acting editor Shoshana Goldberg.
Druker said: "Top Santé is an empowering, joyful and meaningful magazine and, as an editor, it doesn't get better than that."
According to figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC), Top Santé had a circulation of 63,525 in the first half of the year (down 9.3% year on year).Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director The Little Black Book Agency £45000 - £55000 per annum, Manchester
- Marketing Officer University of Leicester £26,274 - £30,434 , Leicester, Leicestershire
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: This is a 3 week freelance gig that will turn perm, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure