G2 Joshua appoints Sarah Todd to replace Tim Hipperson
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 January 2013 03:20PM
G2 Joshua has promoted Sarah Todd to chief executive of its London office, replacing Tim Hipperson.
Todd, who was previously global key account director, will take on the role and join the agency’s EMEA management board immediately. She will report to Pietro Leone, chief executive of G2 Joshua EMEA.
In her previous role at the agency, Todd was responsible for running global assignments for companies such as Procter & Gamble, GlaxoSmithKline, Toyota and Lloyd’s.
Prior to joining G2 Joshua, she was one of the founding UK directors of shopper marketing specialist Saatchi X, and sat on its UK management, EMEA and global leadership teams.
Todd will now run the London office, replacing Hipperson, who resigned from his position as group chief executive in November after two years at the helm. Earlier this year, he was appointed as the new chief executive of ZenithOptimedia.
Leone said: "Sarah reputation for delivering outstanding results for global clients such as P&G, combined with her superlative understanding of clients' business issues, talent as a global marketing practitioner and hands-on leadership style, make her the ideal candidate to head our talented UK team."
Todd said: "I believe we have an unmatched proposition in today’s agency space – connecting world-class strategic tools, and data and insights with channel understanding, strong creativity and excellence in delivery, enabling us to precisely predict behaviour and maximize the value of every consumer and shopper interaction."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Strategic Planner, Freelance, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £350 - £400 per annum, London
- Account Executive fishtank £20000 - £23000 per annum, Reading
- Content Writer fishtank £40,000 Pro rata, Maidenhead
- Technology Delivery Lead, Agile, Fintech Mobile App, Digital,PM Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , Chester
- Junior Account Director / Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated