Hub Digital Networks to sell ads at 'The X Factor' auditions with Saximo
By Teresa Fitzherbert, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 11 January 2013 03:59PM
Brands will be able to advertise at ''The X Factor' and 'Britain's Got Talent' auditions later this year through Hub Digital Networks, after digital signage company Saximo picked the firm to handle its ad sales contract.
From late January, Saximo will have giant screens at live events such as the 'Britain's Got Talent' auditions, which will display ads in front of audiences before artists take to the stage or while people queue.
Hub Digital Networks aims to sell opportunities to mobile, online fashion, cinema, music and fast-food advertisers, as well as other youth brands.
Saximo is also looking to offer screens at concerts, festivals and other live events, and can offer brand sampling and other experiential marketing to complement the on-screen ads.
Mark Hockney, managing director at Saximo, said: "Hub Digital Networks are sales experts in our marketplace, plus they share our ambitions to grow, our professionalism and our desire to create a TV media channel that will enable advertisers to maximise the impact and effectiveness of their advertising campaigns."
This appointment adds to Hub Digital Networks' growing roster of media networks, which include Toni & Guy Salon Media and Acentic Media, a provider of digital TV services for hotel chains such as Marriot.
James Thornton, managing director at Hub Digital Networks, said: "As TV viewing habits change and make it more difficult to reach young people, Saximo TV presents advertisers with a real opportunity to cut through whilst our audience is out and about."
Thornton, a former head of agency sales at Amscreen, launched Hub Digital Networks in May last year.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £47000 per annum, London
- International Accounts Director - exciting media owner Ultimate Asset £90000 - £110000 per annum + 40% bonus, West End
- Mid-weight Project Manager - Global Integrated Agency, up to £40K Story Recruitment up to 40K + great benefits and career progression, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure