Hub Digital Networks to sell ads at 'The X Factor' auditions with Saximo
By Teresa Fitzherbert, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 11 January 2013 03:59PM
Brands will be able to advertise at ''The X Factor' and 'Britain's Got Talent' auditions later this year through Hub Digital Networks, after digital signage company Saximo picked the firm to handle its ad sales contract.
From late January, Saximo will have giant screens at live events such as the 'Britain's Got Talent' auditions, which will display ads in front of audiences before artists take to the stage or while people queue.
Hub Digital Networks aims to sell opportunities to mobile, online fashion, cinema, music and fast-food advertisers, as well as other youth brands.
Saximo is also looking to offer screens at concerts, festivals and other live events, and can offer brand sampling and other experiential marketing to complement the on-screen ads.
Mark Hockney, managing director at Saximo, said: "Hub Digital Networks are sales experts in our marketplace, plus they share our ambitions to grow, our professionalism and our desire to create a TV media channel that will enable advertisers to maximise the impact and effectiveness of their advertising campaigns."
This appointment adds to Hub Digital Networks' growing roster of media networks, which include Toni & Guy Salon Media and Acentic Media, a provider of digital TV services for hotel chains such as Marriot.
James Thornton, managing director at Hub Digital Networks, said: "As TV viewing habits change and make it more difficult to reach young people, Saximo TV presents advertisers with a real opportunity to cut through whilst our audience is out and about."
Thornton, a former head of agency sales at Amscreen, launched Hub Digital Networks in May last year.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show