Hub Digital Networks to sell ads at 'The X Factor' auditions with Saximo
By Teresa Fitzherbert, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 11 January 2013 03:59PM
Brands will be able to advertise at ''The X Factor' and 'Britain's Got Talent' auditions later this year through Hub Digital Networks, after digital signage company Saximo picked the firm to handle its ad sales contract.
From late January, Saximo will have giant screens at live events such as the 'Britain's Got Talent' auditions, which will display ads in front of audiences before artists take to the stage or while people queue.
Hub Digital Networks aims to sell opportunities to mobile, online fashion, cinema, music and fast-food advertisers, as well as other youth brands.
Saximo is also looking to offer screens at concerts, festivals and other live events, and can offer brand sampling and other experiential marketing to complement the on-screen ads.
Mark Hockney, managing director at Saximo, said: "Hub Digital Networks are sales experts in our marketplace, plus they share our ambitions to grow, our professionalism and our desire to create a TV media channel that will enable advertisers to maximise the impact and effectiveness of their advertising campaigns."
This appointment adds to Hub Digital Networks' growing roster of media networks, which include Toni & Guy Salon Media and Acentic Media, a provider of digital TV services for hotel chains such as Marriot.
James Thornton, managing director at Hub Digital Networks, said: "As TV viewing habits change and make it more difficult to reach young people, Saximo TV presents advertisers with a real opportunity to cut through whilst our audience is out and about."
Thornton, a former head of agency sales at Amscreen, launched Hub Digital Networks in May last year.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, Windsor
- Digital Designer- Retail Brand! Up to £300/day! Nakama up to £300/day!, London
- Account Director - Shopper Marketing Perfect Marketing People To £55k, Manchester
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?