Foxy Bingo focuses on fans in latest TV ad
Foxy Bingo is focussing on fans for the first time in its latest multi-million pound TV ad campaign.
The ad, created by The Biscuit Agency, will air today across ITV1, ITV2, ITV3, Channel 4 and Channel 5. The Biscuit Agency also handled the media planning and buying for the campaign.
In the latest TV ad, the Cashcade-owned online bingo website moves away from positioning the brand’s purple suited fox mascot, Foxy, as a celebrity or using other celebrity endorsements.
Instead, Foxy is portrayed as a local hero, travelling from the seaside through London to Glastonbury Festival, picking up "fans" on his "prize bus".
The ad, which features an altered version of the disco classic ‘I Believe in Miracles’ by Hot Chocolate, promotes Foxy Bingo’s 'Foxy's Prize Bus’ game.
The TV ad was directed by Matt Carter and produced by Tim Tyrrell. James Banks worked as a creative on the spot. It will be supported with community events and local activities featuring Foxy throughout 2013.
Golan Shaked, managing director of Foxy Bingo, said: "This campaign launches Foxy’s tour of the UK, spreading the fun of playing Foxy Bingo. We will see more of Foxy in local communities and give everyone a chance to jump on board."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Brand & Marketing Capability Consultants Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive Salary & Benefits Package + Significant Bonus, Surrey
- Consumer & Market Insight Manager - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/West of London
- UK Head of Marketing FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£100-130K + Benefits Package, London
- Artworker fishtank £23000 - £33000 per annum, Bristol
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show