Foxy Bingo focuses on fans in latest TV ad
Foxy Bingo is focussing on fans for the first time in its latest multi-million pound TV ad campaign.
The ad, created by The Biscuit Agency, will air today across ITV1, ITV2, ITV3, Channel 4 and Channel 5. The Biscuit Agency also handled the media planning and buying for the campaign.
In the latest TV ad, the Cashcade-owned online bingo website moves away from positioning the brand’s purple suited fox mascot, Foxy, as a celebrity or using other celebrity endorsements.
Instead, Foxy is portrayed as a local hero, travelling from the seaside through London to Glastonbury Festival, picking up "fans" on his "prize bus".
The ad, which features an altered version of the disco classic ‘I Believe in Miracles’ by Hot Chocolate, promotes Foxy Bingo’s 'Foxy's Prize Bus’ game.
The TV ad was directed by Matt Carter and produced by Tim Tyrrell. James Banks worked as a creative on the spot. It will be supported with community events and local activities featuring Foxy throughout 2013.
Golan Shaked, managing director of Foxy Bingo, said: "This campaign launches Foxy’s tour of the UK, spreading the fun of playing Foxy Bingo. We will see more of Foxy in local communities and give everyone a chance to jump on board."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.