Foxy Bingo focuses on fans in latest TV ad
Foxy Bingo is focussing on fans for the first time in its latest multi-million pound TV ad campaign.
The ad, created by The Biscuit Agency, will air today across ITV1, ITV2, ITV3, Channel 4 and Channel 5. The Biscuit Agency also handled the media planning and buying for the campaign.
In the latest TV ad, the Cashcade-owned online bingo website moves away from positioning the brand’s purple suited fox mascot, Foxy, as a celebrity or using other celebrity endorsements.
Instead, Foxy is portrayed as a local hero, travelling from the seaside through London to Glastonbury Festival, picking up "fans" on his "prize bus".
The ad, which features an altered version of the disco classic ‘I Believe in Miracles’ by Hot Chocolate, promotes Foxy Bingo’s 'Foxy's Prize Bus’ game.
The TV ad was directed by Matt Carter and produced by Tim Tyrrell. James Banks worked as a creative on the spot. It will be supported with community events and local activities featuring Foxy throughout 2013.
Golan Shaked, managing director of Foxy Bingo, said: "This campaign launches Foxy’s tour of the UK, spreading the fun of playing Foxy Bingo. We will see more of Foxy in local communities and give everyone a chance to jump on board."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Events Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Adam Recruitment Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director - Brand Coms ADLIB £33k - £38k , Bristol
- Digital Project Manager - Senior Premier Media Negotiable, London
- Channel Marketing Manager, London, up to £46k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £46000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, North London
- Graduate Insight Executive Elizabeth Norman International Ã‚£18000 - Ã‚£20000 per annum, London