Kinetic appoints Stuart Taylor as UK chief executive
Kinetic Worldwide, the WPP outdoor agency, has appointed Stuart Taylor, the former chief executive of GMG Radio, as its UK chief executive.
In his new role Taylor will lead the UK agency, which works with Group M agencies such as MEC and Mindshare, as well as StarcomMediaVest and some direct clients on outdoor planning and buying.
Taylor will start at Kinetic on Monday 21 January. He will report to Andy Jonesco, chief executive of Kinetic EMEA.
At GMG Radio until it was sold to Global Radio in June 2012, Taylor was group commercial director for just under two years before he was promoted to chief executive in April 2009.
Prior to joining GMG Radio in September 2007 Taylor worked at Guardian News & Media for over eight years, rising to commercial director.
Jonesco said: "I am delighted that we have been able to attract somebody of Stuart’s calibre. He brings a wealth of high quality experience gained during a 25-year career across both national and local media.
"His proven track record and expertise will provide a fresh perspective on our sector and will build further on the work to date to ensure that Kinetic remains best placed to provide best in class solutions to both clients and partners in this rapidly changing and evolving market."
James Copley, who was chief operating officer of Kinetic in the UK, left the agency in June last year to take some time off from the industry.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Insight Brand Recruitment Competitive salary + bonus and benefits , Milton Keynes
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director - Brand Design / FMCG / Packaging ADLIB £48000 - £55000 per annum, Frome
- Award Winning Digital Agency - Print Designer - Central London Twist Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits , City of London
- Senior Website Analyst EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London