Kinetic appoints Stuart Taylor as UK chief executive
Kinetic Worldwide, the WPP outdoor agency, has appointed Stuart Taylor, the former chief executive of GMG Radio, as its UK chief executive.
In his new role Taylor will lead the UK agency, which works with Group M agencies such as MEC and Mindshare, as well as StarcomMediaVest and some direct clients on outdoor planning and buying.
Taylor will start at Kinetic on Monday 21 January. He will report to Andy Jonesco, chief executive of Kinetic EMEA.
At GMG Radio until it was sold to Global Radio in June 2012, Taylor was group commercial director for just under two years before he was promoted to chief executive in April 2009.
Prior to joining GMG Radio in September 2007 Taylor worked at Guardian News & Media for over eight years, rising to commercial director.
Jonesco said: "I am delighted that we have been able to attract somebody of Stuart’s calibre. He brings a wealth of high quality experience gained during a 25-year career across both national and local media.
"His proven track record and expertise will provide a fresh perspective on our sector and will build further on the work to date to ensure that Kinetic remains best placed to provide best in class solutions to both clients and partners in this rapidly changing and evolving market."
James Copley, who was chief operating officer of Kinetic in the UK, left the agency in June last year to take some time off from the industry.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- biz development & marketing director > INDEPENDENT TTL AGENCY collectivo Up to £70k + agency bens, Central London > Soho
- account director > GLOBAL DIGITAL SOCIAL AGENCY collectivo Salary confidential, London
- Web Shop Operations Process Lead (eCommerce) - Supermarket Chain Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Digital Account Director - Leading Agency! Ascent Solutions Up to £50,000 + excellent benefits package, London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager - Fast Growing Ladies Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution £35,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push