Arc London leads MAA Best Awards shortlist
Arc London is leading the way with the most shortlisted entries (ten) at this year's Marketing Agencies Association Best Awards.
Last year’s Best Agency of the Year winner, Iris, follows closely behind, having been shortlisted nine times for work across clients including Quit UK and Sony Mobile. Wunderman has been shortlisted eight times for activity on clients including Levi's and Microsoft. Other front-runners include OgilvyAction and Haygarth, which have been shortlisted six times each.
In total, 45 agencies have been shortlisted across 33 categories, which include Best Advertising-led Campaign and Best Digital Innovation Within a Campaign.
DNX, Exposure, G2 Joshua, Lida, Livity and MBA will all fight it out to win Best Agency of the Year.
Other shortlisted agencies include Publicis Chemistry, Pulse Group, DraftFCB and Saatch & Saatchi X.
The shortlisted entries will be judged by a panel of experts and chaired by the former global senior vice-president of marketing for Nokia, Charmaine Eggberry.
David Harris, the executive creative director of Wunderman, will chair the creative judging panel.
Harris said: "The shortlisted entries this year reflected work that went the extra mile. Work that pushed the idea, the execution and the relevance. We saw simple, innovative solutions for a wide range of clients, which stood head and shoulders above other work that felt safe and familiar."
The awards will take place on 7 March at The Old Brewery, Chiswell Street, London EC1.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel