Tragus Group marketer Jemima Bird to depart in restructure
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 15 January 2013 08:00AM
Tragus Group, the owner of restaurant brands Strada, Bella Italia, Cafe Rouge and Belgo, has restructured its marketing operations, leading to the departure of marketing director Jemima Bird.
Bird, a former Co-operative Group marketer, will leave later this month to become a strategic marketing consultant for an unnamed fashion brand.
Her departure follows a major restructure at Tragus Group, which has made the roles of group marketing director, commercial director and group-wide chief operating officer redundant.
Instead of having an overall group marketing director role, the company has in effect split into two, with one managing director handling its Italian restaurant brands, and another overseeing its range of French, Belgian and Spanish outlets.
Nick White has joined Tragus from Frankie & Benny's-owner Restaurant Group as managing director of Strada and Bella Italia; John Derkach, chief executive of Tragus, is acting managing director of the remaining brands. Brand marketers will report to the two managing directors.
Tragus is backed by private-equity company The Blackstone Group.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Web Specialist Brand Recruitment £22000 - £30000 per annum, Letchworth Garden City
- Marketing Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment excellent benefits, Cambridge
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Basildon
- Project Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London