Good Relations trials Google planning tools
Chime's Good Relations Group is claiming to be the first PR agency to get training from Google in the digital giant's creativity, planning and insight tools.
Starting today, 15 Good Relations Group staff will attend three morning sessions and evening events over the next three months.
If deemed successful, the training will be expanded to all 215 people within the group.
The link-up with Google is the idea of Amelia Torode, who last September joined the board of Good Relations Group when she took the role of head of digital and innovation at Chime.
Torode’s former role was head of strategy and innovation at Good Relations’ sister ad agency VCCP.
Torode, as well as Good Relations’ planning directors Jon Leach and Nicholine Hayward, will attend the training.
Good Relations’ other digital initiatives include the newly created GRG Digital Academy, a digital training programme that will be led by Torode and former Apple executive Tim Spark.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager - Ad Operations - Media Trading Company Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Account Manager - Digital Propel £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Senior Planner > Integrated thinker > GAME CHANGER collectivo Up to £55,000 with benefits, London
- Retail Display Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: + benefits, Lancashire