SapientNitro promotes Nigel Vaz to European MD
SapientNitro senior vice president and managing director of UK, Russia and Sweden Nigel Vaz has been promoted to the position of European managing director.
In the new role, Vaz will now also lead SapientNitro’s Germany and Switzerland business, in addition to his current remit, in a single European business unit.
He will also continue to work closely with SapientNitro’s Asia-Pacific and North America leaders to support global accounts.
As a 13-year company veteran, Vaz has held a variety of leadership positions within SapientNitro across North America, Europe and India.
Alan Herrick, president and chief executive, Sapient, said: "Nigel personifies the approach and philosophy that sets us apart. With our unique ability to integrate brand, digital, and commerce, we help clients unlock value and build deeper connections with their customers."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Product Development Advanse £55,000 , East Midlands
- Frontend Developer (Angular.JS) Digital Gurus £30000 - £50000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- LEAD RETOUCHER (Ecommerce, Print, Creative, Fashion) Creative Recruitment Ã‚£26000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager to Senior Account Manager Stopgap Ã‚£30000 - Ã‚£43000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Promotional Products / Premiums Stonor £up to £35K + Benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...