SapientNitro promotes Nigel Vaz to European MD
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 16 January 2013 11:10AM
SapientNitro senior vice president and managing director of UK, Russia and Sweden Nigel Vaz has been promoted to the position of European managing director.
In the new role, Vaz will now also lead SapientNitro’s Germany and Switzerland business, in addition to his current remit, in a single European business unit.
He will also continue to work closely with SapientNitro’s Asia-Pacific and North America leaders to support global accounts.
As a 13-year company veteran, Vaz has held a variety of leadership positions within SapientNitro across North America, Europe and India.
Alan Herrick, president and chief executive, Sapient, said: "Nigel personifies the approach and philosophy that sets us apart. With our unique ability to integrate brand, digital, and commerce, we help clients unlock value and build deeper connections with their customers."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- User Experience Design Lead - Integrated Agency - £65K plus bens The Creative Recruiter Up to £65K + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience, Leicester
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned