SapientNitro promotes Nigel Vaz to European MD
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 16 January 2013 11:10AM
SapientNitro senior vice president and managing director of UK, Russia and Sweden Nigel Vaz has been promoted to the position of European managing director.
In the new role, Vaz will now also lead SapientNitro’s Germany and Switzerland business, in addition to his current remit, in a single European business unit.
He will also continue to work closely with SapientNitro’s Asia-Pacific and North America leaders to support global accounts.
As a 13-year company veteran, Vaz has held a variety of leadership positions within SapientNitro across North America, Europe and India.
Alan Herrick, president and chief executive, Sapient, said: "Nigel personifies the approach and philosophy that sets us apart. With our unique ability to integrate brand, digital, and commerce, we help clients unlock value and build deeper connections with their customers."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT MANAGER CHARITY & EDUCATION Barker Graves Up to £35k + bens, North London
- Unity Artist - Busy Studio ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Gloucestershire
- Account Director become £45k-£60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Marketing Executive Stopgap £30000 per annum, London
- Digital Production Planner Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Competitive Salary, Nottinghamshire
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch