Bennetts insurance calls agency review
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 16 January 2013 09:04AM
Bennetts, the specialist UK motorcycle insurance specialist, is reviewing its agency arrangements.
The insurance company, which is owned by the BGL Group, is looking for a CRM-focused shop to highlight its product and services offering.
In addition to direct response work to target people from Bennetts’ database of existing and prospective customers, the company wants to appoint an agency to refresh its online and offline creative.
Bennetts has previously worked with agencies including Agency Inc, which was appointed in February 2010, and VCCP Blue, which had retained the business in May 2009.
In a statement, Bennetts said strong growth in motorcycle use among commuters was one trend that the appointed agency would be expected to explore.
Interested agencies have been invited to contact Suzannah Higgins at Bennetts via her email.
Hannah Squirrell, the director of marketing and ecommerce at Bennetts, said: "Bennetts is a market-leading and edgy brand with personality so we are looking for the right agencies that can embrace our values and wow us with their creativity."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Packaging Artworker - £200pd Mustard Jobs £200. per hour, City of London
- Junior Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, CENTRAL lONDON
- PA/ Marketing and Events Executive Mustard Jobs £27000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- New Business Development Director Mustard Jobs £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, Bracknell
- Account Director Mustard Jobs £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, Luton
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated