Bennetts insurance calls agency review
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 16 January 2013 09:04AM
Bennetts, the specialist UK motorcycle insurance specialist, is reviewing its agency arrangements.
The insurance company, which is owned by the BGL Group, is looking for a CRM-focused shop to highlight its product and services offering.
In addition to direct response work to target people from Bennetts’ database of existing and prospective customers, the company wants to appoint an agency to refresh its online and offline creative.
Bennetts has previously worked with agencies including Agency Inc, which was appointed in February 2010, and VCCP Blue, which had retained the business in May 2009.
In a statement, Bennetts said strong growth in motorcycle use among commuters was one trend that the appointed agency would be expected to explore.
Interested agencies have been invited to contact Suzannah Higgins at Bennetts via her email.
Hannah Squirrell, the director of marketing and ecommerce at Bennetts, said: "Bennetts is a market-leading and edgy brand with personality so we are looking for the right agencies that can embrace our values and wow us with their creativity."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car allowance , London (Greater)
- Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration