Bennetts insurance calls agency review
Bennetts, the specialist UK motorcycle insurance specialist, is reviewing its agency arrangements.
The insurance company, which is owned by the BGL Group, is looking for a CRM-focused shop to highlight its product and services offering.
In addition to direct response work to target people from Bennetts’ database of existing and prospective customers, the company wants to appoint an agency to refresh its online and offline creative.
Bennetts has previously worked with agencies including Agency Inc, which was appointed in February 2010, and VCCP Blue, which had retained the business in May 2009.
In a statement, Bennetts said strong growth in motorcycle use among commuters was one trend that the appointed agency would be expected to explore.
Interested agencies have been invited to contact Suzannah Higgins at Bennetts via her email.
Hannah Squirrell, the director of marketing and ecommerce at Bennetts, said: "Bennetts is a market-leading and edgy brand with personality so we are looking for the right agencies that can embrace our values and wow us with their creativity."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
- Strategy Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £90,000 + bens, Central London
- Senior Strategist Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 + bens, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Marks & Spencer loses AdWords battle to Interflora
Forget the digital cluster bomb – be more like Bob
It’s said that the average person is exposed to 30,000 marketing messages a day. To me that’s worrying news for us marketers – especially if it’s your job is to build marketing relationships with consumers.