iProspect hires Helena Snowdon to lead new business and strategy
iProspect, the digital marketing agency, has appointed Helena Snowdon, marketing and news business director at Maxus, as its EMEA new business and strategy director.
Snowdon will lead iProspect’s regional growth strategy. She will also be responsible for network consistency across EMEA for iProspect’s multi-market clients, which include Kellogg’s, adidas, Nokia and GM.
Snowdon joins from Maxus where she was global marketing and new business director. She has over 10-years of agency experience and has previously coordinated pitches for advertisers such as Unilever, Renault-Nissan and Barclays.
Prior to joining Maxus in June 2010 Snowdon was global head of marketing & new business at PHD and also worked in Global Business Development at StarcomMediaVest Group and Mindshare.
Ben Wood, managing director at iProspect, said: "Snowdon’s global outlook will be vital in driving the collaboration and efficiencies that will enable us to help our clients build their businesses through digital."
Wood said Snowdon’s appointment was part of a bid to "strengthen" the Aegis search specialist agency’s reach across EMEA.
Snowdon said: "I’ve joined an incredibly strong team at iProspect and I look forward to working with them to make sure that clients can draw on the resources of the whole agency wherever they may be."
IProspect is the UK’s biggest search agency, employing more than 160 people with search billings of more than £100m in 2010.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media