Goodstuff wins £5m Taylors of Harrogate media
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 10:43AM
Goodstuff Communications has been appointed by Taylors of Harrogate to handle its £5m media planning and buying account.
The agency won the business following a pitch against PHD North, MediaCom North and the7stars.
The account includes the brands Taylors of Harrogate Coffee and Yorkshire Tea, and the company expects to spend £5m on advertising in 2013.
Taylors of Harrogate launched the review in October, with the aim of consolidating the media planning and buying across its brands into one media agency, in order to more effectively manage advertising spend
Mediacom North previously handled Yorkshire Tea and PHD North was responsible for Taylors of Harrogate Coffee.
Simon Eyles, marketing director at Taylors of Harrogate, said: "We are thrilled to announce the appointment of Goodstuff, an agency with an incredible amount of energy, drive and vision. Our shared ambition and approach make for a very exciting future."
Following a year of awards for clients such as Virgin Media and Ann Summers, Goodstuff was Campaign’s media agency of the year in 2012.
Andrew Stephens, partner at Goodstuff, said: "To start the year with a win as big as Taylors is amazing and we’re looking forward to helping Taylors achieve more fame and success."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Director £55k Barker Graves c£55k, Central London
- Senior Account Director [Maternity Cover] - Networked Agency Fill Recruitment £60k+ pro rata, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager [Automotive] - Excellent London Agency Fill Recruitment c£30k + good benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)