Voting for Outdoor Hall of Fame opens
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Voting opens this week to determine the poster ads that deserve a place in the Outdoor Hall of Fame, produced by Campaign and the Outdoor Media Centre.
Designed to celebrate creativity in outdoor advertising, the gallery features work from more than five decades.
Potential new inductees from 2011-12 have been shortlisted for public voting, along with ads from previous decades that just missed the cut last time around.
The final line-up will be judged by a panel that includes Peter Souter, the TBWA UK chief creative officer, and Mick Mahoney, Havas Worldwide London’s executive creative director.
The ads that make it into the Outdoor Hall of Fame wil be revealed at an awards ceremony at the end of February.
"Outdoor is the perfect place for creatives to refine their skills," the OMC’s chief executive, Mike Baker, said.
Readers can vote on the finalists at outdoorhalloffame.co.uk until 6 February.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Interim Marketing Director Jarlett de Grouchy £65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Project Manager/production manager become £32k-£35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager,Financial services,London, £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 40000 - 45000, London
- Head of Marketing Stopgap £45000 per annum + Bonus, South East England