Voting for Outdoor Hall of Fame opens
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Voting opens this week to determine the poster ads that deserve a place in the Outdoor Hall of Fame, produced by Campaign and the Outdoor Media Centre.
Designed to celebrate creativity in outdoor advertising, the gallery features work from more than five decades.
Potential new inductees from 2011-12 have been shortlisted for public voting, along with ads from previous decades that just missed the cut last time around.
The final line-up will be judged by a panel that includes Peter Souter, the TBWA UK chief creative officer, and Mick Mahoney, Havas Worldwide London’s executive creative director.
The ads that make it into the Outdoor Hall of Fame wil be revealed at an awards ceremony at the end of February.
"Outdoor is the perfect place for creatives to refine their skills," the OMC’s chief executive, Mike Baker, said.
Readers can vote on the finalists at outdoorhalloffame.co.uk until 6 February.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital B2B Sales Manager - EMEA Region Ultimate Asset £25000 - £75000 per annum, London
- ATL Mid-Weight Project Manager Red Sofa London £36 - £38000 per annum, London
- UI Designer- 35-40k DoE + Amazing benefits Nakama 30-40k dependent on experience + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again