Voting for Outdoor Hall of Fame opens
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Voting opens this week to determine the poster ads that deserve a place in the Outdoor Hall of Fame, produced by Campaign and the Outdoor Media Centre.
Designed to celebrate creativity in outdoor advertising, the gallery features work from more than five decades.
Potential new inductees from 2011-12 have been shortlisted for public voting, along with ads from previous decades that just missed the cut last time around.
The final line-up will be judged by a panel that includes Peter Souter, the TBWA UK chief creative officer, and Mick Mahoney, Havas Worldwide London’s executive creative director.
The ads that make it into the Outdoor Hall of Fame wil be revealed at an awards ceremony at the end of February.
"Outdoor is the perfect place for creatives to refine their skills," the OMC’s chief executive, Mike Baker, said.
Readers can vote on the finalists at outdoorhalloffame.co.uk until 6 February.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film