Voting for Outdoor Hall of Fame opens
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Voting opens this week to determine the poster ads that deserve a place in the Outdoor Hall of Fame, produced by Campaign and the Outdoor Media Centre.
Designed to celebrate creativity in outdoor advertising, the gallery features work from more than five decades.
Potential new inductees from 2011-12 have been shortlisted for public voting, along with ads from previous decades that just missed the cut last time around.
The final line-up will be judged by a panel that includes Peter Souter, the TBWA UK chief creative officer, and Mick Mahoney, Havas Worldwide London’s executive creative director.
The ads that make it into the Outdoor Hall of Fame wil be revealed at an awards ceremony at the end of February.
"Outdoor is the perfect place for creatives to refine their skills," the OMC’s chief executive, Mike Baker, said.
Readers can vote on the finalists at outdoorhalloffame.co.uk until 6 February.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Associate Marketing Director (Global Education) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Chichester, West Sussex
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- The man who made Grey matter