Red Bee picks up Magic 105.4 brief
Bauer Media has handed Red Bee Media an above-the-line marketing brief for its London station Magic 105.4 after a competitive process.
Red Bee is currently working on a strategy for Magic’s above-the-line marketing and is likely to create a major campaign for the station in the coming months.
Any campaigns will be planned and bought by Starcom MediaVest Group. St Luke’s, which has worked with Bauer, is expected to be unaffected by Red Bee’s appointment.
According to the latest Rajar figures, Magic is the biggest radio station in London with 2.2 million listeners a week, and the broadcaster is planning a number of initiatives to retain and grow its audience this year.
On Monday, Bauer kicked off a two-week press campaign, which was created by Lowd&Klea and is running in the London Evening Standard and Metro, that thanks listeners for making Magic the capital’s biggest station.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline