VCCP beats three to capture Which? advertising account
VCCP has won the brand advertising account for the consumer organisation Which? after a four-way pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The shop has been briefed to build greater awareness, understanding and affinity with the Which? brand and to strengthen its position as the trusted voice of all consumers.
Which? also works with Watson Phillips Norman, Leo Burnett and Dare on its various guidebooks. These relationships are unaffected by the appointment.
Chris Gardner, the Which? Publishing managing director, said: "We’re excited about working with VCCP and are sure they will make a vital contribution at this key stage of our brand development."
Andrew Peake, the managing director at VCCP, added: "We are delighted with the opportunity to work with the Which? brand, to help build greater awareness of and affinity for this unique organisation that is uniquely differentiated and excels in customer service."
Last year, Dare created an ad for Which? called "refurbishment", as part of its "works for you" campaign, in which a new kitchen turned into a war zone.
Which?, under the auspices of the Consumers’ Association, has campaigned for consumer choice for more than 50 years.
Its campaigns seek to make life fairer and safer for consumers and provide them with unbiased, expert information.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director (Press) Dot-Gap £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3