Glue Isobar wins ScottishPower digital task
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Glue Isobar has been appointed by ScottishPower to handle its digital advertising after a review that began in September last year.
The Aegis-owned agency will be responsible for leading the strategy for all digital marketing for the Glasgow-based energy company, including creative, design, social media and mobile.
Creativebrief handled the process and continues to co-ordinate a separate above-the-line review for ScottishPower that is due to be completed within weeks.
ScottishPower continues to work with a number of agencies on its digital roster, including Lewis Creative Consultants and Bright Blue Day, which also handles the company’s direct marketing business.
The offline account is currently held by the Edinburgh-based agency Newhaven.
Last year, ScottishPower appointed ClickThrough to run its SEO and pay-per-click campaigns as it looked to increase its online marketing activity.
Penny Herriman, Glue Isobar’s chief executive, said: "We are keen to get started in integrating digital, social and mobile to drive ScottishPower’s step change towards digital."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Planning Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Senior Account Executive fishtank £20000 - £23000 per annum, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol
- Affiliate Account Director Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB