Glue Isobar wins ScottishPower digital task
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Glue Isobar has been appointed by ScottishPower to handle its digital advertising after a review that began in September last year.
The Aegis-owned agency will be responsible for leading the strategy for all digital marketing for the Glasgow-based energy company, including creative, design, social media and mobile.
Creativebrief handled the process and continues to co-ordinate a separate above-the-line review for ScottishPower that is due to be completed within weeks.
ScottishPower continues to work with a number of agencies on its digital roster, including Lewis Creative Consultants and Bright Blue Day, which also handles the company’s direct marketing business.
The offline account is currently held by the Edinburgh-based agency Newhaven.
Last year, ScottishPower appointed ClickThrough to run its SEO and pay-per-click campaigns as it looked to increase its online marketing activity.
Penny Herriman, Glue Isobar’s chief executive, said: "We are keen to get started in integrating digital, social and mobile to drive ScottishPower’s step change towards digital."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'