Glue Isobar wins ScottishPower digital task
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Glue Isobar has been appointed by ScottishPower to handle its digital advertising after a review that began in September last year.
The Aegis-owned agency will be responsible for leading the strategy for all digital marketing for the Glasgow-based energy company, including creative, design, social media and mobile.
Creativebrief handled the process and continues to co-ordinate a separate above-the-line review for ScottishPower that is due to be completed within weeks.
ScottishPower continues to work with a number of agencies on its digital roster, including Lewis Creative Consultants and Bright Blue Day, which also handles the company’s direct marketing business.
The offline account is currently held by the Edinburgh-based agency Newhaven.
Last year, ScottishPower appointed ClickThrough to run its SEO and pay-per-click campaigns as it looked to increase its online marketing activity.
Penny Herriman, Glue Isobar’s chief executive, said: "We are keen to get started in integrating digital, social and mobile to drive ScottishPower’s step change towards digital."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London