O&M's Higgs moves to Publicis London
Publicis London has hired the Ogilvy & Mather associate creative director, Sue Higgs, to the role of creative director.
Higgs, who joins this month, will work across the agency’s key accounts and will report to the executive creative director, Andy Bird, with whom she previously worked.
During her 12 years at O&M, Higgs led creative for accounts including American Express and Kimberly-Clark’s Huggies. She has also worked on Ford, Comfort, Dove and BP.
Bird said: "It is fantastic to have Sue on board. She is exceptionally talented and has a wealth of experience creating award-winning work for big brands. Sue is an amazing mentor for creative teams and great fun to have around."
Before O&M, Higgs worked at M&C Saatchi as a senior copywriter before rising to become the group head. She began her career at Lowe Howard-Spink.
Her awards include a Cannes gold Lion for Vauxhall’s "nice" campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure