O&M's Higgs moves to Publicis London
Publicis London has hired the Ogilvy & Mather associate creative director, Sue Higgs, to the role of creative director.
Higgs, who joins this month, will work across the agency’s key accounts and will report to the executive creative director, Andy Bird, with whom she previously worked.
During her 12 years at O&M, Higgs led creative for accounts including American Express and Kimberly-Clark’s Huggies. She has also worked on Ford, Comfort, Dove and BP.
Bird said: "It is fantastic to have Sue on board. She is exceptionally talented and has a wealth of experience creating award-winning work for big brands. Sue is an amazing mentor for creative teams and great fun to have around."
Before O&M, Higgs worked at M&C Saatchi as a senior copywriter before rising to become the group head. She began her career at Lowe Howard-Spink.
Her awards include a Cannes gold Lion for Vauxhall’s "nice" campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Team of Hands On Design Managers Required | 6 Month contract Salt £250 - £300 per day, Hertfordshire / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Manager - Fashion Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000, London (North), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR - SOUTH MANCHESTER - £90-100k + BONUS Salt £90000 - £100000 per annum, Cheshire / Greater Manchester / Merseyside
- Marketing Manager - Fashion Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits, London (North), London (Greater)