O&M's Higgs moves to Publicis London
Publicis London has hired the Ogilvy & Mather associate creative director, Sue Higgs, to the role of creative director.
Higgs, who joins this month, will work across the agency’s key accounts and will report to the executive creative director, Andy Bird, with whom she previously worked.
During her 12 years at O&M, Higgs led creative for accounts including American Express and Kimberly-Clark’s Huggies. She has also worked on Ford, Comfort, Dove and BP.
Bird said: "It is fantastic to have Sue on board. She is exceptionally talented and has a wealth of experience creating award-winning work for big brands. Sue is an amazing mentor for creative teams and great fun to have around."
Before O&M, Higgs worked at M&C Saatchi as a senior copywriter before rising to become the group head. She began her career at Lowe Howard-Spink.
Her awards include a Cannes gold Lion for Vauxhall’s "nice" campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior PAYG Product Marketing Manager EMR £55000 - £60000 per annum + $1500/monthly accommodation allowance, Vietnam
- Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Head of Insight and Planning PFJ £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, Marlow
- SEO Manager - FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/M4 Corridor
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement