O&M's Higgs moves to Publicis London
Publicis London has hired the Ogilvy & Mather associate creative director, Sue Higgs, to the role of creative director.
Higgs, who joins this month, will work across the agency’s key accounts and will report to the executive creative director, Andy Bird, with whom she previously worked.
During her 12 years at O&M, Higgs led creative for accounts including American Express and Kimberly-Clark’s Huggies. She has also worked on Ford, Comfort, Dove and BP.
Bird said: "It is fantastic to have Sue on board. She is exceptionally talented and has a wealth of experience creating award-winning work for big brands. Sue is an amazing mentor for creative teams and great fun to have around."
Before O&M, Higgs worked at M&C Saatchi as a senior copywriter before rising to become the group head. She began her career at Lowe Howard-Spink.
Her awards include a Cannes gold Lion for Vauxhall’s "nice" campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Midweight graphic designer Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Lead Creative Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- DEPUTY PRODUCT EDITOR (FASHION, DIGITAL, EDITING) Creative Recruitment £26000 - £28000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Designer Red Sofa London £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Interim Head of Marketing - Fixed Term Contract Brand Recruitment Very competitive salary, dependent on experience , Bracknell
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media