In association with
Ikea "make room for your life" by Mother
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Ikea’s new TV spot by Mother looks at how good storage can improve life at home. The ad, which launches on Saturday and runs until 23 March, showcases the retailer’s storage ranges and sees a couple being kept apart in their home by mountains of clutter. It is inspired by the insight that poor storage doesn’t just cause mess and clutter but also affects relationships in the home. The spot features a cover version of the Bee Gees track Living Together by the band An Escape Plan. The campaign comprises 60- and 30-second versions of the ad, outdoor and press activity, two online documentaries and a full-length music video available on the brand’s YouTube channel. The TV ad was directed by Adam Berg through Stink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Online Executive, Luxury Travel, £27-31k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Marketing Executive Â– Not for profit brand ADLIB to £30k pro-rata, Swindon
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"