In association with
Ikea "make room for your life" by Mother
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Ikea’s new TV spot by Mother looks at how good storage can improve life at home. The ad, which launches on Saturday and runs until 23 March, showcases the retailer’s storage ranges and sees a couple being kept apart in their home by mountains of clutter. It is inspired by the insight that poor storage doesn’t just cause mess and clutter but also affects relationships in the home. The spot features a cover version of the Bee Gees track Living Together by the band An Escape Plan. The campaign comprises 60- and 30-second versions of the ad, outdoor and press activity, two online documentaries and a full-length music video available on the brand’s YouTube channel. The TV ad was directed by Adam Berg through Stink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44