In association with
Ikea "make room for your life" by Mother
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Ikea’s new TV spot by Mother looks at how good storage can improve life at home. The ad, which launches on Saturday and runs until 23 March, showcases the retailer’s storage ranges and sees a couple being kept apart in their home by mountains of clutter. It is inspired by the insight that poor storage doesn’t just cause mess and clutter but also affects relationships in the home. The spot features a cover version of the Bee Gees track Living Together by the band An Escape Plan. The campaign comprises 60- and 30-second versions of the ad, outdoor and press activity, two online documentaries and a full-length music video available on the brand’s YouTube channel. The TV ad was directed by Adam Berg through Stink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £29000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure