In association with
Ikea "make room for your life" by Mother
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Ikea’s new TV spot by Mother looks at how good storage can improve life at home. The ad, which launches on Saturday and runs until 23 March, showcases the retailer’s storage ranges and sees a couple being kept apart in their home by mountains of clutter. It is inspired by the insight that poor storage doesn’t just cause mess and clutter but also affects relationships in the home. The spot features a cover version of the Bee Gees track Living Together by the band An Escape Plan. The campaign comprises 60- and 30-second versions of the ad, outdoor and press activity, two online documentaries and a full-length music video available on the brand’s YouTube channel. The TV ad was directed by Adam Berg through Stink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Product/ Industrial Designer Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Royds Raphael £37k-£45k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames