Thinkbox planning awards now open
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Thinkbox has opened its contest to find the best in TV planning, run in partnership with Campaign and Media Week.
Winners of the Thinkbox TV Planning Awards 2013 will follow in the footsteps of brands such as John Lewis, Save the Children, Virgin Media’s TiVo, Hotwire.com, Microsoft Xbox and Ann Summers, which triumphed in the competition last year.
Now in their sixth year, the awards aim to recognise and celebrate inspired and effective uses of commercial TV.
The deadline for submissions is 15 March. Judges may also award a Grand Prix and a best low budget campaign prize at their discretion. The awards ceremony will be held on 27 June.
The categories are: best use of TV in an integrated campaign; best ongoing use of TV; best newcomer to TV; best use of sponsorship or content; best use of TV innovation; and best use of TV for response.
The awards are free to enter. For more information, go to thinkbox.tv/planningawards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood