Creighton named Mindshare UK CEO
Mindshare has promoted Mark Creighton to UK chief executive. He replaces Jed Glanvill, who becomes the UK chairman alongside his existing post of EMEA regional leader.
Creighton has played a pivotal role at the WPP media agency since he joined as its chief operating officer in 2010. He was previously the managing director at i-level for four years.
Glanvill, who has spent seven years at the helm of Mindshare’s UK business, was given a wider international remit in 2011 that encompassed Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal and South Africa.
Creighton will continue to report to Glanvill and use his experience to champion tie-ups between technology companies, media owners and brands.
Ita Murphy, Mindshare’s managing director, stepped down in December after 12 years.
Creighton said: "The media landscape continues to change at rapid pace, and my job is to help steer Mind-share and its clients through these changes. Media agencies have moved from the agent between clients and media owner to advisors orchestrating media partners, technology platforms and the consumer themselves."
Glanvill stressed the "real impact" Creighton has made on the operational side of the business since he joined the agency.
Glanvill added: "I’ve had seven great years leading Mindshare and look forward to my new challenges as chairman, but today is about Mark, who I know will prove himself as a brilliant country leader."Follow @DurraniMix
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Events Manager - Luxury Fashion House Major Players £40000 - £58000 per annum, London
- Contract - International Media Manager - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package + bonus, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign