Creighton named Mindshare UK CEO
Mindshare has promoted Mark Creighton to UK chief executive. He replaces Jed Glanvill, who becomes the UK chairman alongside his existing post of EMEA regional leader.
Creighton has played a pivotal role at the WPP media agency since he joined as its chief operating officer in 2010. He was previously the managing director at i-level for four years.
Glanvill, who has spent seven years at the helm of Mindshare’s UK business, was given a wider international remit in 2011 that encompassed Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal and South Africa.
Creighton will continue to report to Glanvill and use his experience to champion tie-ups between technology companies, media owners and brands.
Ita Murphy, Mindshare’s managing director, stepped down in December after 12 years.
Creighton said: "The media landscape continues to change at rapid pace, and my job is to help steer Mind-share and its clients through these changes. Media agencies have moved from the agent between clients and media owner to advisors orchestrating media partners, technology platforms and the consumer themselves."
Glanvill stressed the "real impact" Creighton has made on the operational side of the business since he joined the agency.
Glanvill added: "I’ve had seven great years leading Mindshare and look forward to my new challenges as chairman, but today is about Mark, who I know will prove himself as a brilliant country leader."Follow @DurraniMix
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager - Sports Direct Magazine Haymarket Media Group £26k - £28k, Teddington, Middlesex
- Junior Project Manager Gemini Search £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- Business Development Manager - Augmented #AR Reality Digital Gurus £30000 - £45000 per annum + OTE Commission & Package, England