Pussy Drinks "launch campaign" by Beattie McGuinness Bungay
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has developed its first work for the natural energy drink Pussy. The launch campaign comprises outdoor executions with word play on the brand name. BMB took a minority shareholding in the company in 2011 and works as its strategic and creative consultant.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ABM Interim Ball & Hoolahan £34,000 per annum, South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Marketing Manager- B2B Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3