Jonathan Fowles moves to Initiative
Initiative has hired Jonathan Fowles in the new role of chief strategy officer for its key growth markets around the world, including the UK.
Fowles, who recently stepped down as the executive director, head of strategy and insight, at Manning Gottlieb OMD after three years, will now lead communications strategy across Initiative’s G14 network.
He will be based in London and report to Initiative’s G14 president, Marc Bresseel.
Working with other G14 and worldwide leaders, Fowles will be tasked with developing
Initiative’s strategy as the network, whose clients include Tesco, continues its aggressive hunt for new business.
Bresseel said he was "absolutely delighted" by Fowles’ appointment, calling him "one of Europe’s leading strategists". He added: "We are looking to enhance our innovative and creative approach to communication so that we truly inspire clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Project Manager Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £32000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £35000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Customer Insight Manager British Heart Foundation Up to £45,000 p/a + benefits, London
- Performance Media Planning Director - Mix of Clients Lipton Fleming Ã‚£50000 - Ã‚£58000 per annum + excellent benefits package, London
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign