Jonathan Fowles moves to Initiative
Initiative has hired Jonathan Fowles in the new role of chief strategy officer for its key growth markets around the world, including the UK.
Fowles, who recently stepped down as the executive director, head of strategy and insight, at Manning Gottlieb OMD after three years, will now lead communications strategy across Initiative’s G14 network.
He will be based in London and report to Initiative’s G14 president, Marc Bresseel.
Working with other G14 and worldwide leaders, Fowles will be tasked with developing
Initiative’s strategy as the network, whose clients include Tesco, continues its aggressive hunt for new business.
Bresseel said he was "absolutely delighted" by Fowles’ appointment, calling him "one of Europe’s leading strategists". He added: "We are looking to enhance our innovative and creative approach to communication so that we truly inspire clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Manager | £45k | London Salt £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer become £22-27K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push