Jonathan Fowles moves to Initiative
Initiative has hired Jonathan Fowles in the new role of chief strategy officer for its key growth markets around the world, including the UK.
Fowles, who recently stepped down as the executive director, head of strategy and insight, at Manning Gottlieb OMD after three years, will now lead communications strategy across Initiative’s G14 network.
He will be based in London and report to Initiative’s G14 president, Marc Bresseel.
Working with other G14 and worldwide leaders, Fowles will be tasked with developing
Initiative’s strategy as the network, whose clients include Tesco, continues its aggressive hunt for new business.
Bresseel said he was "absolutely delighted" by Fowles’ appointment, calling him "one of Europe’s leading strategists". He added: "We are looking to enhance our innovative and creative approach to communication so that we truly inspire clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Event Producer - Director level Network Career Consultants £50000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Packaging Design Co-Ordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £13 - £14 per hour, West Yorkshire
- Head of Search Operations Aspire £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- 8 things I learnt as an IPA ad student
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film