Jonathan Fowles moves to Initiative
Initiative has hired Jonathan Fowles in the new role of chief strategy officer for its key growth markets around the world, including the UK.
Fowles, who recently stepped down as the executive director, head of strategy and insight, at Manning Gottlieb OMD after three years, will now lead communications strategy across Initiative’s G14 network.
He will be based in London and report to Initiative’s G14 president, Marc Bresseel.
Working with other G14 and worldwide leaders, Fowles will be tasked with developing
Initiative’s strategy as the network, whose clients include Tesco, continues its aggressive hunt for new business.
Bresseel said he was "absolutely delighted" by Fowles’ appointment, calling him "one of Europe’s leading strategists". He added: "We are looking to enhance our innovative and creative approach to communication so that we truly inspire clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London
- Senior Designer become £40-45K, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business