Dentsu's 360i enters Europe in London tie-up with Steak
The Dentsu-owned digital creative shop 360i is to launch a European office based in London.
The agency, which employs 500 staff across five offices in North America, will partner with the Dentsu-owned search shop Steak to provide a full-service digital offering. It will run as a standalone agency based in the same building in Covent Garden.
Rob Connolly, Dentsu’s former chief development officer, has been appointed as the managing director of 360i Europe. He will report to Oliver Bishop, the chief executive at Steak, who takes on the additional role of chief executive of the new agency.
360i Europe’s full-service creative positioning will include an initial focus on social media due to client demand, Connolly said. Enterprise Holdings, the car-rental company that 360i works on in the US, becomes its first client.
The agency will launch this week with Connolly and four members of staff, who will move across from Steak. Employees from 360i US are also expected to transfer to London in the next six months.
Dentsu’s launch of 360i in the UK follows its roll-out of the Mcgarrybowen brand in London last year.
Bryan Wiener, the chief executive of 360i and chairman of Dentsu North America, said: "Oli and Rob are a great team to expand the agency, with Rob’s strength in brand marketing and Oli’s in digital media."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)