Apple seeks shops for reseller brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Apple is looking for an agency to work on its branding and messaging through its product resellers.
The brief is focused on retail, but will include advertising, digital and promotional elements.
The winning shop will adapt Apple assets, but there will also be an opportunity to develop new creative work.
Agencies on the pitchlist are thought to include Engine, TBWA\London, Elvis, The Marketing Store and Lida.
Apple, which is running the pitch directly, currently works with TBWA\London and Engine on the business. TBWA’s Media Arts Lab is Apple’s main advertising agency.
Apple Premium Resellers pay a fee to Apple for the right to sell exclusively Apple products. The stores resemble Apple shops but have a black Premium Reseller logo.
It is a sector that is growing rapidly and becoming a healthy revenue stream for Apple, particularly in countries where the brand currently can’t open its own stores.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Digital Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham