Apple seeks shops for reseller brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Apple is looking for an agency to work on its branding and messaging through its product resellers.
The brief is focused on retail, but will include advertising, digital and promotional elements.
The winning shop will adapt Apple assets, but there will also be an opportunity to develop new creative work.
Agencies on the pitchlist are thought to include Engine, TBWA\London, Elvis, The Marketing Store and Lida.
Apple, which is running the pitch directly, currently works with TBWA\London and Engine on the business. TBWA’s Media Arts Lab is Apple’s main advertising agency.
Apple Premium Resellers pay a fee to Apple for the right to sell exclusively Apple products. The stores resemble Apple shops but have a black Premium Reseller logo.
It is a sector that is growing rapidly and becoming a healthy revenue stream for Apple, particularly in countries where the brand currently can’t open its own stores.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Account Manager (Surrey) become £35k, Surrey
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief