Apple seeks shops for reseller brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Apple is looking for an agency to work on its branding and messaging through its product resellers.
The brief is focused on retail, but will include advertising, digital and promotional elements.
The winning shop will adapt Apple assets, but there will also be an opportunity to develop new creative work.
Agencies on the pitchlist are thought to include Engine, TBWA\London, Elvis, The Marketing Store and Lida.
Apple, which is running the pitch directly, currently works with TBWA\London and Engine on the business. TBWA’s Media Arts Lab is Apple’s main advertising agency.
Apple Premium Resellers pay a fee to Apple for the right to sell exclusively Apple products. The stores resemble Apple shops but have a black Premium Reseller logo.
It is a sector that is growing rapidly and becoming a healthy revenue stream for Apple, particularly in countries where the brand currently can’t open its own stores.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Manager Adam Recruitment Negotiable, Basingstoke
- SEO AND CONTENT MANAGER Salt £300 - £350 per day, West London
- Senior Product Manager - Technical/Engineering Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car and benefits, Hitchin
- Media Advertising Account Manager Archant Basic £30,000 + £9600 bonus, Kensington and Chelsea, London (Greater)
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media