Apple seeks shops for reseller brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Apple is looking for an agency to work on its branding and messaging through its product resellers.
The brief is focused on retail, but will include advertising, digital and promotional elements.
The winning shop will adapt Apple assets, but there will also be an opportunity to develop new creative work.
Agencies on the pitchlist are thought to include Engine, TBWA\London, Elvis, The Marketing Store and Lida.
Apple, which is running the pitch directly, currently works with TBWA\London and Engine on the business. TBWA’s Media Arts Lab is Apple’s main advertising agency.
Apple Premium Resellers pay a fee to Apple for the right to sell exclusively Apple products. The stores resemble Apple shops but have a black Premium Reseller logo.
It is a sector that is growing rapidly and becoming a healthy revenue stream for Apple, particularly in countries where the brand currently can’t open its own stores.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London