Francis launches Flock consultancy
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Simon Francis, the former Aegis Media EMEA chief executive, has launched a marketing consultancy called Flock Associates.
The shop opens with Diageo as its founding client.
Flock, which aims to help advertisers better-integrate their marketing communication plans and deliver a better return on their marketing investment, won the Diageo account without a pitch. It will work closely with the brand’s marketing innovation team.
The consultancy has also appointed Nick Bell, the director of digital products at News International, and Henriette Kistrup, the senior director of operational excellence at Arla Foods, as non-executive directors and board members. Katarina Nielsen, previously a marketer with Aston Martin, joins Flock as a consultant.
Francis said: "Flock looks o serve multinational and multi-brand advertisers who have complicated marketing plans that they know could be better-integrated."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Manager | £45k | London Salt £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer become £22-27K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push