Francis launches Flock consultancy
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Simon Francis, the former Aegis Media EMEA chief executive, has launched a marketing consultancy called Flock Associates.
The shop opens with Diageo as its founding client.
Flock, which aims to help advertisers better-integrate their marketing communication plans and deliver a better return on their marketing investment, won the Diageo account without a pitch. It will work closely with the brand’s marketing innovation team.
The consultancy has also appointed Nick Bell, the director of digital products at News International, and Henriette Kistrup, the senior director of operational excellence at Arla Foods, as non-executive directors and board members. Katarina Nielsen, previously a marketer with Aston Martin, joins Flock as a consultant.
Francis said: "Flock looks o serve multinational and multi-brand advertisers who have complicated marketing plans that they know could be better-integrated."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Agency Sales - Video Advertising Aspire £40000 - £60000 per annum + 50% commission, London
- Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline