Francis launches Flock consultancy
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Simon Francis, the former Aegis Media EMEA chief executive, has launched a marketing consultancy called Flock Associates.
The shop opens with Diageo as its founding client.
Flock, which aims to help advertisers better-integrate their marketing communication plans and deliver a better return on their marketing investment, won the Diageo account without a pitch. It will work closely with the brand’s marketing innovation team.
The consultancy has also appointed Nick Bell, the director of digital products at News International, and Henriette Kistrup, the senior director of operational excellence at Arla Foods, as non-executive directors and board members. Katarina Nielsen, previously a marketer with Aston Martin, joins Flock as a consultant.
Francis said: "Flock looks o serve multinational and multi-brand advertisers who have complicated marketing plans that they know could be better-integrated."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne