Francis launches Flock consultancy
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Simon Francis, the former Aegis Media EMEA chief executive, has launched a marketing consultancy called Flock Associates.
The shop opens with Diageo as its founding client.
Flock, which aims to help advertisers better-integrate their marketing communication plans and deliver a better return on their marketing investment, won the Diageo account without a pitch. It will work closely with the brand’s marketing innovation team.
The consultancy has also appointed Nick Bell, the director of digital products at News International, and Henriette Kistrup, the senior director of operational excellence at Arla Foods, as non-executive directors and board members. Katarina Nielsen, previously a marketer with Aston Martin, joins Flock as a consultant.
Francis said: "Flock looks o serve multinational and multi-brand advertisers who have complicated marketing plans that they know could be better-integrated."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £26,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Community Manager | £26-30K, depending on experience. Dynamic New Alliances Up to 30K + Benefits, Central London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review