Morris signs up as director at Rattling Stick
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Morris, who left Rapier after it went into administration in August last year, will direct ads and develop content for the production house.
The former Lowe London executive creative director has previous directing experience, having shot MTV’s "staying alive" campaign in 2009, created by Lowe and produced by Rattling Stick.
Morris said: "Rattling Stick’s ethos and purpose is all about the quality of the work. That’s why I’ve come here. I’ve spent my career helping creatives make their work exceptional and I’m here to continue exactly that."
After spells at TBWA\London, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and BMP DDB, Morris joined Lowe in 2003. His department created award-winning campaigns for Sure and Stella Artois, including the "ice-skating priests" spot.
Morris joined Rapier as a creative partner in June 2010 after working there on a freelance basis for several months following his departure from Lowe. After leaving Rapier last year, he did some freelance work at Wieden & Kennedy.
The Rattling Stick president, Johnnie Frankel, said: "Ed’s an impressive individual and a perfect fit with the company. We are excited to have him on board and are looking forward to Ed focusing his incredible creative talent in a new direction."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show