Mothercare kicks off creative contest
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Mothercare is reviewing its advertising account.
The review will be handled by Oystercatchers, along with the retailer’s new global brand and marketing director, Jude Bridge.
Mothercare has previously worked with a number of agencies including Bartle Bogle Hegarty and St Luke’s. However, it does not currently have a retained agency and has not spent significant sums on above-the-line advertising in recent times.
The review follows the recent appointment of Bridge, who joined Mothercare from Save the Children, where she was the director of marketing and communications.
After a difficult 2011, Mothercare introduced a turnaround plan, which it claimed in November last year was producing results and that losses had been stemmed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager / Account Manager - Shoreditch, London JEFFERSON £30-35k plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Creative become £40k-£55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7