Mothercare kicks off creative contest
Mothercare is reviewing its advertising account.
The review will be handled by Oystercatchers, along with the retailer’s new global brand and marketing director, Jude Bridge.
Mothercare has previously worked with a number of agencies including Bartle Bogle Hegarty and St Luke’s. However, it does not currently have a retained agency and has not spent significant sums on above-the-line advertising in recent times.
The review follows the recent appointment of Bridge, who joined Mothercare from Save the Children, where she was the director of marketing and communications.
After a difficult 2011, Mothercare introduced a turnaround plan, which it claimed in November last year was producing results and that losses had been stemmed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Product/ Industrial Designer Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Royds Raphael £37k-£45k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames