Mothercare kicks off creative contest
Mothercare is reviewing its advertising account.
The review will be handled by Oystercatchers, along with the retailer’s new global brand and marketing director, Jude Bridge.
Mothercare has previously worked with a number of agencies including Bartle Bogle Hegarty and St Luke’s. However, it does not currently have a retained agency and has not spent significant sums on above-the-line advertising in recent times.
The review follows the recent appointment of Bridge, who joined Mothercare from Save the Children, where she was the director of marketing and communications.
After a difficult 2011, Mothercare introduced a turnaround plan, which it claimed in November last year was producing results and that losses had been stemmed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Freelance Senior Digital Designer Purple Consultancy £200 - £250 per day, London
- Freelance Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy £200 - £230 per day, London
- SEO Account Manager Aspire £35000.00 - £40000 per annum, London
- Midweight Flash Designer Purple Consultancy £230 per day, London
- NatWest gets Trigger Happy with Dom Joly stunt
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Should brands be held to their straplines?
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign