Mothercare kicks off creative contest
Mothercare is reviewing its advertising account.
The review will be handled by Oystercatchers, along with the retailer’s new global brand and marketing director, Jude Bridge.
Mothercare has previously worked with a number of agencies including Bartle Bogle Hegarty and St Luke’s. However, it does not currently have a retained agency and has not spent significant sums on above-the-line advertising in recent times.
The review follows the recent appointment of Bridge, who joined Mothercare from Save the Children, where she was the director of marketing and communications.
After a difficult 2011, Mothercare introduced a turnaround plan, which it claimed in November last year was producing results and that losses had been stemmed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Media Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show