Mothercare kicks off creative contest
Mothercare is reviewing its advertising account.
The review will be handled by Oystercatchers, along with the retailer’s new global brand and marketing director, Jude Bridge.
Mothercare has previously worked with a number of agencies including Bartle Bogle Hegarty and St Luke’s. However, it does not currently have a retained agency and has not spent significant sums on above-the-line advertising in recent times.
The review follows the recent appointment of Bridge, who joined Mothercare from Save the Children, where she was the director of marketing and communications.
After a difficult 2011, Mothercare introduced a turnaround plan, which it claimed in November last year was producing results and that losses had been stemmed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014