Mothercare kicks off creative contest
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Mothercare is reviewing its advertising account.
The review will be handled by Oystercatchers, along with the retailer’s new global brand and marketing director, Jude Bridge.
Mothercare has previously worked with a number of agencies including Bartle Bogle Hegarty and St Luke’s. However, it does not currently have a retained agency and has not spent significant sums on above-the-line advertising in recent times.
The review follows the recent appointment of Bridge, who joined Mothercare from Save the Children, where she was the director of marketing and communications.
After a difficult 2011, Mothercare introduced a turnaround plan, which it claimed in November last year was producing results and that losses had been stemmed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - B2B David Thatcher Recruitment £25-38k dep experience, London (West), London (Greater)
- Global Client Director, FleishmanHillard London, Fortune 500 Account, £Competitive Fleishman-Hillard £competitive Salary + Benefits, Central London
- Communications Designer Bluemarlin £20,000-£25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- New Business Executive Bluemarlin £20,000-£25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Search Performance Manager Source £68000 - £85000 per annum + Generous Bonus and Benefits, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media