Agencies line up for Bentley ad account
Bentley, the Volkswagen-owned luxury car marque, is looking for an agency to handle its estimated £5 million pan-European advertising account.
The manufacturer has approached agencies directly about the pitch, which comprises mainly direct marketing, dealer marketing, events and regional advertising. A result is expected before the summer.
Bentley’s UK account has most recently been handled by Adam & Eve/DDB, which also oversees advertising for its VW parent. It is understood that the agency will repitch for the business.
In September last year, Adam & Eve/DDB strengthened its relationship with VW by picking up the £5 million advertising account for VW Commercial Vehicles after a pitch against VCCP, Beattie McGuinness Bungay and the incumbent, Iris.
In June last year, Bentley handed its estimated £15 million global media account to PHD. The pitch also featured MediaCom, which works on VW brands including Seat, Audi and Skoda.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Manager Haymarket Media Group Dependant on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Marketing Executive Sky negotiable, Middlesex
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £36000 - £41000 per annum, London
- Trade Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum, Bury St. Edmunds
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office