Agencies line up for Bentley ad account
Bentley, the Volkswagen-owned luxury car marque, is looking for an agency to handle its estimated £5 million pan-European advertising account.
The manufacturer has approached agencies directly about the pitch, which comprises mainly direct marketing, dealer marketing, events and regional advertising. A result is expected before the summer.
Bentley’s UK account has most recently been handled by Adam & Eve/DDB, which also oversees advertising for its VW parent. It is understood that the agency will repitch for the business.
In September last year, Adam & Eve/DDB strengthened its relationship with VW by picking up the £5 million advertising account for VW Commercial Vehicles after a pitch against VCCP, Beattie McGuinness Bungay and the incumbent, Iris.
In June last year, Bentley handed its estimated £15 million global media account to PHD. The pitch also featured MediaCom, which works on VW brands including Seat, Audi and Skoda.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Search & Performance Marketing Director - Dubai MCG Associates Competitive and Tax Free in the sunshine!, Dubai, UAE
- Regional Planning & Strategy Director - Middle East & North Africa - Dubai Based MCG Associates Large Tax Free Package + Family Medical + Family Flights + Bonus + Relocation flights and hotel, Dubai - UAE
- Biddable Account Manager - Social Media - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'