Agencies line up for Bentley ad account
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Bentley, the Volkswagen-owned luxury car marque, is looking for an agency to handle its estimated £5 million pan-European advertising account.
The manufacturer has approached agencies directly about the pitch, which comprises mainly direct marketing, dealer marketing, events and regional advertising. A result is expected before the summer.
Bentley’s UK account has most recently been handled by Adam & Eve/DDB, which also oversees advertising for its VW parent. It is understood that the agency will repitch for the business.
In September last year, Adam & Eve/DDB strengthened its relationship with VW by picking up the £5 million advertising account for VW Commercial Vehicles after a pitch against VCCP, Beattie McGuinness Bungay and the incumbent, Iris.
In June last year, Bentley handed its estimated £15 million global media account to PHD. The pitch also featured MediaCom, which works on VW brands including Seat, Audi and Skoda.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Maternity Cover Integrated Role MODA consult £60k - £65k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Maternity Cover ATL / TV Role MODA consult £42k - £45k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location