Agencies line up for Bentley ad account
Bentley, the Volkswagen-owned luxury car marque, is looking for an agency to handle its estimated £5 million pan-European advertising account.
The manufacturer has approached agencies directly about the pitch, which comprises mainly direct marketing, dealer marketing, events and regional advertising. A result is expected before the summer.
Bentley’s UK account has most recently been handled by Adam & Eve/DDB, which also oversees advertising for its VW parent. It is understood that the agency will repitch for the business.
In September last year, Adam & Eve/DDB strengthened its relationship with VW by picking up the £5 million advertising account for VW Commercial Vehicles after a pitch against VCCP, Beattie McGuinness Bungay and the incumbent, Iris.
In June last year, Bentley handed its estimated £15 million global media account to PHD. The pitch also featured MediaCom, which works on VW brands including Seat, Audi and Skoda.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Designer/Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - COULD BE PART TIME Barker Graves Up to £50k plus bens, South West London close to transport links
- Freelance Content Manager Source £150 - £300 per day, London
- Freelance Account Handlers with agency experience Source £220 - £260 per day, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR CONTRACT OR PERM FMCG - digi and ATL Barker Graves £60K PLUS BENEFITS, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building