Open Road hires corporate affairs specialist Simon Taylor
Corporate comms and public affairs veteran Simon Taylor is joining independent agency Open Road as an associate, working with the reputation, issue and crisis management teams.
Taylor has held various senior positions in the sector, most recently heading corporate affairs and external comms at Visa Europe, leading the brand’s Olympic and Paralympic comms programme.
Before this, Taylor held the role of corporate affairs director of crisis management at Cadbury. He handled the brand’s response to the salmonella outbreak and product recall in 2006.
Taylor will work with Open Road on a part time basis and continues to have his own clients separate to the agency.
Open Road’s clients include Eurostar, Vevo and BlackBerry.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Planning Media Executive Gemini Search £24000.00 - £28000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager (worlds No1 Agency) London Adam Recruitment £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - South West Stopgap £39000 - £47000 per annum, South West England
- Senior Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets