Open Road hires corporate affairs specialist Simon Taylor
Corporate comms and public affairs veteran Simon Taylor is joining independent agency Open Road as an associate, working with the reputation, issue and crisis management teams.
Taylor has held various senior positions in the sector, most recently heading corporate affairs and external comms at Visa Europe, leading the brand’s Olympic and Paralympic comms programme.
Before this, Taylor held the role of corporate affairs director of crisis management at Cadbury. He handled the brand’s response to the salmonella outbreak and product recall in 2006.
Taylor will work with Open Road on a part time basis and continues to have his own clients separate to the agency.
Open Road’s clients include Eurostar, Vevo and BlackBerry.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- PPC Specialist Homeaway Uk Ltd Attractive package, Victoria Station
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £12 - £15 per hour, Cheshunt
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement