Borkowski.do lands international Ticketmaster brief
The world's biggest live entertainment firm is launching a comms drive to strengthen its position in online ticketing.
PRWeek understands that Borkowski.do will be working directly with Ticketmaster.com, owned by Live Nation Entertainment, on a newly created international brief.
The news comes as Ticketmaster looks to stave off new rivals in an increasingly competitive market for online live entertainment, and following problems with ticket allocation in the run-up to the Olympics.
Borkowski.do’s remit, which excludes America, will be to position the firm as an industry leader.
Ticketmaster’s global move comes after what insiders have called ‘a modernising of comms across America’ overseen by CEO Nathan Hubbard.
As official ticket provider for London 2012, Ticketmaster was hit by early problems on its site due to the huge demand. Late last year it also faced criticism that it was directing Rolling Stones fans to Get Me In, a Ticketmaster-owned site fans claimed was offering tickets at overinflated prices.
Borkowski.co declined to comment on the appointment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Strategic Marketing Consultant Rare Selection Up to £90K + benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £21000 - £27000 per annum, Birmingham
- Brand Consultant - Practice Leaders Rare Selection Up to £70K + benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k (DOE), Based in London (WC1)