Europcar picks MediaVest for global SEM and display
By Teresa Fitzherbert, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 03:42PM
Europcar, the global car hire company, has appointed MediaVest to its global search engine marketing (SEM) and display account after a competitive pitch.
MediaVest will manage Europcar’s paid search and display media strategy across the UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Italy, Portugal and Belgium.
It is understood that MediaVest beat NetBooster and German agency Plan.net to the business.
MediaVest, which worked with Europcar on its UK SEM and display account previously, will manage the account across the UK, as well as Spain, Italy, Portugal and Belgium, from its London headquarters.
Europcar’s SEM and digital display in France and Germany will be handled by the MediaVest teams in those countries, and MediaVest in Melbourne will manage New Zealand and Australia.
Gregory Bouchez, head of digital marketing at Europcar International, said: "Expanding our partnership to a broader set of markets will secure our leadership in a highly competitive digital environment."
Europcar’s display performance marketing will be powered using DOT, MediaVest’s approach to the creation, delivery and optimisation of digital creative to drive performance.
Steve Parker, managing director, MediaVest UK, said: "The success of our relationship with Europcar is built on the creation of dynamic consumer experiences that delivers business growth through digital excellence."
MediaVest handles Europcar’s above-the-line planning and buying in the UK.
A spokeswoman for Netbooster declined to comment and Plan.net had not returned a request for comment by the time of publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director (Press) Dot-Gap £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3