Elle launches competition to find adland's most stylish person
Elle is launching a competition to find the Most Stylish Ad Person, as part of the annual Elle Style Awards.
The drive, in association with Campaign and sponsored by Next, will encourage adlanders to send photos of themselves into the magazine, in a bid to win the title of the industry’s most stylish person.
The winner will also receive two VIP tickets to the exclusive and celeb-studded Elle Style Awards on 11 February, as well as a night’s stay at The Savoy hotel in London. The winner will also be covered by Campaign.
Previous guests at the awards include Naomi Campbell, Kylie Minogue and Sienna Miller.
As part of the challenge, Elle will be sending a team into media agencies from next Monday (21 January) to hunt for the winner, who will be judged not on what they wear, but how they wear it.
A panel of judges including Elle’s editor-in-chief, Lorraine Candy, fashion director, Marie Curtis, and Campaign's editor Danny Rogers, will judge all the final entries.
The closing date for the competition is 1 February. People wishing to enter should send a full-length picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Agency Account Manager - email marketing Stopgap £28000 - £29000 per annum, London
- PHP Developer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Global Head of Social Media EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, Slough
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 per annum, South West
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard