Elle launches competition to find adland's most stylish person
Elle is launching a competition to find the Most Stylish Ad Person, as part of the annual Elle Style Awards.
The drive, in association with Campaign and sponsored by Next, will encourage adlanders to send photos of themselves into the magazine, in a bid to win the title of the industry’s most stylish person.
The winner will also receive two VIP tickets to the exclusive and celeb-studded Elle Style Awards on 11 February, as well as a night’s stay at The Savoy hotel in London. The winner will also be covered by Campaign.
Previous guests at the awards include Naomi Campbell, Kylie Minogue and Sienna Miller.
As part of the challenge, Elle will be sending a team into media agencies from next Monday (21 January) to hunt for the winner, who will be judged not on what they wear, but how they wear it.
A panel of judges including Elle’s editor-in-chief, Lorraine Candy, fashion director, Marie Curtis, and Campaign's editor Danny Rogers, will judge all the final entries.
The closing date for the competition is 1 February. People wishing to enter should send a full-length picture to: email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff