Elle launches competition to find adland's most stylish person
Elle is launching a competition to find the Most Stylish Ad Person, as part of the annual Elle Style Awards.
The drive, in association with Campaign and sponsored by Next, will encourage adlanders to send photos of themselves into the magazine, in a bid to win the title of the industry’s most stylish person.
The winner will also receive two VIP tickets to the exclusive and celeb-studded Elle Style Awards on 11 February, as well as a night’s stay at The Savoy hotel in London. The winner will also be covered by Campaign.
Previous guests at the awards include Naomi Campbell, Kylie Minogue and Sienna Miller.
As part of the challenge, Elle will be sending a team into media agencies from next Monday (21 January) to hunt for the winner, who will be judged not on what they wear, but how they wear it.
A panel of judges including Elle’s editor-in-chief, Lorraine Candy, fashion director, Marie Curtis, and Campaign's editor Danny Rogers, will judge all the final entries.
The closing date for the competition is 1 February. People wishing to enter should send a full-length picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Traffic / Resource Manager aia worldwide competitive salary + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive, £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Hertfordshire
- Marketing and Stakeholder Relations Manager Ellwood Atfield £50,000 to £55,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director Pitch Consultants £40000 - £55000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB