Elle launches competition to find adland's most stylish person
Elle is launching a competition to find the Most Stylish Ad Person, as part of the annual Elle Style Awards.
The drive, in association with Campaign and sponsored by Next, will encourage adlanders to send photos of themselves into the magazine, in a bid to win the title of the industry’s most stylish person.
The winner will also receive two VIP tickets to the exclusive and celeb-studded Elle Style Awards on 11 February, as well as a night’s stay at The Savoy hotel in London. The winner will also be covered by Campaign.
Previous guests at the awards include Naomi Campbell, Kylie Minogue and Sienna Miller.
As part of the challenge, Elle will be sending a team into media agencies from next Monday (21 January) to hunt for the winner, who will be judged not on what they wear, but how they wear it.
A panel of judges including Elle’s editor-in-chief, Lorraine Candy, fashion director, Marie Curtis, and Campaign's editor Danny Rogers, will judge all the final entries.
The closing date for the competition is 1 February. People wishing to enter should send a full-length picture to: email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Project Manager Major Players £45000 - £52000 per annum + benefits, London
- Communications Specialist Ninesharp Negotiable, Cheshire
- Senior Category Manager - Top Grocery Retailer Seven Search and Selection £55,000 -£60,000, Surrey
- Market Strategy & Planning Manager - Impulse & On-Premise Seven Search and Selection £50,000 -£60,000, South East England
- Creative Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £65000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links