Fairtrade International appoints Inferno to global ad business
Fairtrade International has appointed Inferno to handle its global advertising account.
The agency won the business following a competitive pitch. The organisation sets the industry standards and supports Fairtrade producers. It has previously worked with BBDO on an ad-hoc basis.
Inferno will be responsible for the development of the brand’s first global campaign, including brand strategy and implementing the brand message across film, print, digital and retail activity.
The campaign will be based on empowering Fairtrade farmers and will align its global message to achieve a greater level of consistency. The campaign will run across the UK, Europe, Australia, Asia and North America.
Pip Emery, head of brand at Fairtrade International, said: "We had a rigorous process to find an international advertising partner to deliver on an ambitious brand positioning and global campaign strategy.
"Inferno demonstrated strong creative thinking to win and we believe they have the skills to deliver powerful integrated work."
Tim Doust, founding partner of Inferno, said: "Fairtrade is a unique global brand that’s changed the way people shop and interact with contemporary causes they care about. It’s a truly exciting brief, and we are very much looking forward to getting going quickly and seeing some strong results across the globe."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer - World Renowned Branding Agency (London) Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + BENEFITS AND BONUS SCHEME, East London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs