Axa appoints Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to digital account
Axa, the insurance and pensions group, has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to handle its digital account.
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch against Publicis Modem.
Kitcatt Nohr will be responsible for handling the digital and social media activity across all of Axa’s business, which includes health and motor insurance.
The appointment follows a renewed marketing push by the brand. Last year Axa launched a £20m marketing campaign as part of a new strategy to highlight how its business differs to its UK competitors.
The campaign, created by its ad agency Fallon, included two TV ads featuring characters in fantasy situations to show their aspirations. Axa took the characters back to the real world to demonstrate how the company makes aspirations a reality.
The ads introduced the strapline, "Where others ask why? Axa asks why not?" and were supported by print and outdoor activity.
Axa’s media planning and buying is handled by Havas’ Arena Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media